GDT: Kazakhstan vs. Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fredrik

Apr 22, 2002
Stockholm, Sweden
Visit site
There is no official GDT for this game but I would like all people to have a look at the standings after the first period.

Kazakhstan leads 2 - 0!!!

It will be exciting to follow the rest of the game. I hope Kazakhstan can make it competitive for a while at least.

BenIgnorant

Oct 9, 2007
I was just going post this.

Kazakhstan greatest country in the world...

Their goalie must be decent considering the effort against the US yesterday and the 1st period today vs. Russia.

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
Russia is now taking a 4-3 lead into the third period. The shots are 45-14. Sounds like just another case of awful Russian goaltending.

drcameraman

Aug 7, 2006
Florida
4. Rymarev (Gasnikov, Kachulin), 15. Savenkov, 36. Koreshkov (Savenkov) - 21. Tikhonov (Kurbatov), 22. Cherepanov (Anisimov, Doronin), 32. Kurbatov (Sayustov), 37. Gordeyev (Kugryshev)

u8mylife47

Nov 18, 2007
4 goals on 14 shots for Kazakhstan, and 8 goals against in total in 2 games? This is bad.. I bet they're kicking themselves for not bringing Varlamov now.

member 30781

Russia gonna have a major problem when they face better teams if they are letting this many goals in. God damn. Why didnt they bring in Varlamov. And we say Finland's coach is an idiot for not putting in Helenius vs. Russia.

Devils Mike*

Kazakhstan has a great goalie. 60 shots, my god. I can see that the Russian goalie isn't that good.

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
is 24 saves really that bad?......i dont follow the wjc normally but, playing against the top players from a country and allowing 4 goals.....granted he could be better but still...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad