GDT: KAZ vs. LAT May 14, 2024

Namejs

Dec 24, 2011
Oslo
Such a great problem to have. Both Elvis and Gudlevskis have been excellent.

One of the more boring/routine wins in recent years. We weren't even trying to score in the 3rd period.

A fun little fact - we have won 10 out of our last 11 games at the Worlds.

HockeyinLV

May 11, 2024
I like how Batņa looked today, hes definitley using his height and frame to his advantage.
The snipe by Egle was sick aswell.

Reactions: Summer Rose

ozo

Feb 24, 2010
If not for couple of good Gudlevskis' saves or we would have some bad bounces this game like in previous game this one would be identical nailbiter to previous two. I think this victory by no mans should inspire us with some great confidence going forward.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Yeah in terms of quality of play this was just the game like the ones before. Just the run of bad bounces ended. Could have gained more points in the games before, could have dropped some here.

Namejs

Dec 24, 2011
Oslo
If not for couple of good Gudlevskis' saves or we would have some bad bounces this game like in previous game this one would be identical nailbiter to previous two. I think this victory by no mans should inspire us with some great confidence going forward.
It was much of the same, true. The Locmelis line was a slight improvement, though.

We're not looking as crisp defensively as last year. The 4th line is not playing as a cohesive unit. Dzierkals is just not able to score.

We're in a blatantly obvious need of some line changes if we want to beat Germany. Am I missing something here? Why is Dzierkals still on the top line? Because Skellefteå did it like 3 times?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad