Confirmed with Link: Kasimir Kaskisuo Loaned To Chicago Wolves

MagicalRazor

Oct 25, 2016
he will get some good ice time there . I have high hopes for him i think hes gonna be a solid goalie i love his play style

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
he will get some good ice time there . I have high hopes for him i think hes gonna be a solid goalie i love his play style

who is there AHL goalie? id bet they play him and have kaskisuo as a emergency backup why would they want to develop kaskisuo for the leafs. Unless their AHL goalie is of ECHL backup standard

deletethis

Mar 17, 2015
Toronto
Vegas has all of their goalies under contract on the NHL roster right now with Subban and Fleury out. I'd assume that Kaskisuo will start for the Wolves.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
Vegas has all of their goalies under contract on the NHL roster right now with Subban and Fleury out. I'd assume that Kaskisuo will start for the Wolves.

tahts good then. I suppose the leafs could of put some sort of stipulations in the loan agreement as well, like he has to play <insert %> games

BenchedGuy

Nov 26, 2009
Kitchener
I think its a good move for both clubs. Give KK a spot to play regular minutes in the AHL to hopefully develop and Vegas obviously benefits too.

rent free

Apr 6, 2015
I hope Knights are going to return the favor some time
its a favour to them as it is to us. they gave us pickard for basically nothing and this move gives kk time in the minors to develop.

ManosArriba

Oct 24, 2017
How is it that St. Louis has absolutely no goaltending prospects in their farm system (Chicago Wolves) to allow Kaskisuo to be the starter there?

Egghead1999

Nov 9, 2007
VGK's Dansk was injured last night. They only have one NHL signed goalie left. May be Shipachyov ???

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad