InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
l8ALQKX.gif

Lol this gif is amazing.

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
I re-watched the brawl and I was on my ass laughing with the way Hartley was just stone facing Torts. Reminded me of Knocked Up, "you always just sit there with this blank look on your face, it's like talking to a wax statue."

Guarantee that pissed Torts off even more

Skobel24

#Ignited
May 23, 2008
Winnipeg
Interesting comment made on the broadcast from Roger Millions and ****** face Francis:

Saying Ramo has almost solidified himself as the starter. Berra and Ortio could be splitting time in the NHL as back up near the end of the season. I don't think we let Berra walk for free. I see him sign a 2 way 2 year deal in the off season or near the end

Unfortunately, I think Berra will head back to Switzerland.

Zoombie

Oct 28, 2011
The whole thing was hilarious. I hope that Burke liked it as much as I did.

You've got to hand it to Hartley for getting the most out of this club. Sure we aren't far from last place, but we aren't an easy two points by any means.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I just noticed the little gesture by Chris Butler at the end of the gif. Raises his chin up like "whatchew gon' do about it?" :laugh:

Vujtek

Oct 7, 2007
Is Rämö expected back right after the Olympic break?

Also do you expect him to get majority of starts the rest of the way or will it be 50/50 split with Berra? Rämö seemed to grab that starting gig but Berra played great after Rämö got injured so that might have put Berra back in the competition for the starting gig?

Thanks.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Is Rämö expected back right after the Olympic break?

Also do you expect him to get majority of starts the rest of the way or will it be 50/50 split with Berra? Rämö seemed to grab that starting gig but Berra played great after Rämö got injured so that might have put Berra back in the competition for the starting gig?

Thanks.

Personally I feel Ramo will get about 60% of the starts, and Berra about 40%. Berra will definitely get some games though because the Flames need to see how he is progressing and if they feel he is worth extending to a new contract. I also expect Ortio will get a handful of games.

May 27, 2012
Earth
If needed we could always have a 3 goalie rotation. Than if Ortio proves his worth in the games given to him we could flip Berra for a pick of he continues to do well. The Heat will have Olivier Roy who is playing good down there and wouldn't mind him getting more starts

Aug 3, 2010
If needed we could always have a 3 goalie rotation. Than if Ortio proves his worth in the games given to him we could flip Berra for a pick of he continues to do well. The Heat will have Olivier Roy who is playing good down there and wouldn't mind him getting more starts

Doubtful. Burke believes in the #1 goalie/backup situation for a team to have success, not rotating 1A/1B let alone a 3-goaltender situation. And even though it's Hartley's coaching on the ice, ultimately Burke decides who is on the team and when.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Hartley also does not like having a 3 goalie rotation, he stated so earlier in the season that it is a nightmare to deal with, hence why JMac was sent down.

Aug 3, 2010
Hartley also does not like having a 3 goalie rotation, he stated so earlier in the season that it is a nightmare to deal with, hence why JMac was sent down.

Yeah but regardless of 3 goaltenders or two, I think Hartley is more conducive to a 1A/1B strategy than Burke is.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Yeah but regardless of 3 goaltenders or two, I think Hartley is more conducive to a 1A/1B strategy than Burke is.

I agree with that. I think Hartley will play whichever goalie he thinks will give him the best chance to win on a given night. Burke wants a long term solution.

Richi

Oct 20, 2013
Unfortunately, I think Berra will head back to Switzerland.

I seriousely doubt it. He´s proven himself in Switzerland, but even that took him a few years. He´ll want to prove himself in the NHL too and thus far he´s probably ahead of his own schedule. He never expected to get his chance in the NHL this early and even though a couple of his games were really terrible, he learned that he´ll get his chances. Management will probably tell him that if he continues on his way he´ll make it in the NHL as a possible #1 or a good backup and offer him a one year 2-way contract which he'll accept.

As for Ramo I think it's time to get him a run as legitimate #1 and see how he handles that responsability. I really hope he continues playing like in January. Ortio should see at least 2-3 games to get a feeling how it would be in the big league.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad