Injury Report: Kapanen likely not playing tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattySnipes

Jan 26, 2018
'Mecca' of Hockey
Ya exactly. Fingers crossed, it's just soreness from that awkward collision into the boards. On top, it's a B2B so might as well bring in a fresh body.

HolyCrap

Oct 2, 2015
Frig sakes. Leafs are gonna have to go beast mode to pull off a win tonight with this many injuries.

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
Since he came back I’m guessing he passed concussion protocol, does this then imply shoulder injury possibly.
Or woke up with a headache maybe
I'm wondering if hes feeling a bit more today. A concussion would suck but when you see the clip of him crashing into the boards its hard not to think he got some whiplash.

BackPassChampions

Jun 26, 2015
Great. Right before playoffs.

Hopefully all players get rested up and come back just in time for the playoffs.

mashedpotato

full stack.
Jan 10, 2012
This feels like a loss tonight in JT's old barn. Feel bad for the guy; you know there's going to be a lot of booing and a win would help the morale.

Our top lines are really going to have to play hard.

Look for Marner to really push the play as he's the type of player that would love to get a W for JT.

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009
Might as well get these injuries out of the way before playoff time

Better now than then

HolyCrap

Oct 2, 2015
It's not going to be easy but we still have a wicked amount of firepower. Tavares, Matthews, Marner, Nylander, Rielly is a monster offense.

Agreed. With the extra emotion on line, if these guys bring it they can beat anyone. And Johnsson has been hot lately too. Hopefully sparks is solid tonight.

BackPassChampions

Jun 26, 2015
There is still over a month until playoffs. Better now than in a few weeks I guess.

Hopefully Kap is ok. He’s been such a huge difference maker for this team.

Definitely. I’m optimistic with our sports science team that we will get majority if not all back in time. Even if that means one or two miss a playoff game.

We’ve been one of the most healthy teams in the league, and we have our sports science department to thank for some of that.

Reactions: MoreMogilny
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad