Injury Report: Kapanen leaves game due to injury (arm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
Pardon?

Where did I say dubas forced KK to miss a check a hit the boards awkwardly?

I simply made an observation that I am sure is provable using games missed.

You guys are do defensive when it comes to KD, it's amazing.
What was the purpose in observing who the GM is when a player misses a check and hits the boards? It has literally nothing to do with Dubas or Lou

Stamkos4life

Oct 25, 2018
What was the purpose in observing who the GM is when a player misses a check and hits the boards? It has literally nothing to do with Dubas or Lou

I never even brought up KK. You did.

-we used to be a very healthy team with lou in charge
-KD changed our team quite a bit since taking over
-we are no longer a very healthy team

Maybe it's just luck or maybe our sports science people are no good but it is strange that there has been such a change.

I cant seem to find any free sites that list number of missed games by team.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
I never even brought up KK. You did.

-we used to be a very healthy team with lou in charge
-KD changed our team quite a bit since taking over
-we are no longer a very healthy team

Maybe it's just luck or maybe our sports science people are no good but it is strange that there has been such a change.

I cant seem to find any free sites that list number of missed games by team.
You posted in Kapanen's injury thread to talk about how players didn't get injured like this under Lou. How is anyone else supposed to interpret that? Anyway, it's good that you are admitting Kapanen's injury now "may" be luck related rather than deliberate sabotage from Dubas

Reactions: stickty111

Stamkos4life

Oct 25, 2018
You posted in Kapanen's injury thread to talk about how players didn't get injured like this under Lou. How is anyone else supposed to interpret that? Anyway, it's good that you are admitting Kapanen's injury now "may" be luck related rather than deliberate sabotage from Dubas

We are in a thread about an injured leaf player.

I commented how under lou we seemed healthier while under KD we seem to be less healthy.

Where is the confusion in that?

Also, where did I say KD sabatoged KK?

You seem to be reading what you want to. It's a bit wierd tbh.

Reactions: MyBudJT

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
So injuries is indirectly cause by GMs now.
Injuries is pretty much luck related more than anything. No matter how good sports science is, they can’t predict where the puck is going to hit the players.
One thing people need to take notes are the amount of games these players are playing. When they first broke into the league three yrs ago, almost all of the rookies had never played 82 games in a season. It is normal for players to have more wear and tear as throughout their career.

Reactions: killmak

Kurtz

Jul 17, 2005
We are in a thread about an injured leaf player.

I commented how under lou we seemed healthier while under KD we seem to be less healthy.

Where is the confusion in that?

Also, where did I say KD sabatoged KK?

You seem to be reading what you want to. It's a bit wierd tbh.

You're forgetting the time that Lou gave Mitch mono for half a season, and the time he messed up AM's shoulder.

Reactions: stickty111

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
If you don't like the opinion, you can just ignore it...

Its a fact though. Under Lou, the leafs were healthy. Under Dubas, we haven't been.

Is that just by chance? Lets hope!!

Honestly, this is a more normal injury situation if you look around the league. It's hockey, people get hurt. Being healthy as the Leafs were is abnormal, not this.

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Pointing out injuries under dubas vs Lou really doesnt make sense.

It's not indicative of anything really. Check the plays guys got injured on, 3 of them were blocked shots (rielly, muzzin, AJ) that is a player choice(a good one often) and some poor luck leading to an injury. Obviously rather have players who are willing to put themselves in front of shots for the team.

People believe (sometimes thos is true sometimes not) physical teams get injured/banged up more often vs soft teams who can find good fortune and stay healthy.

Does that mean us being injured with dubas as GM means we are one of physicalist teams in the league? Probably not.

If your gonna wrongly blame/shit on someone for injuries it's not the GM.

hector morrison

Apr 1, 2018
Maybe the hockey gods having their revenge after we played the Robidas island card a few too many times. Lupul, Michalek, I’m sure I’m missing a few others
Hockey gods? Ok,if they exist...when do us fans get our restitution from the Ballard era?

killmak

Aug 14, 2018
If you don't like the opinion, you can just ignore it...

Its a fact though. Under Lou, the leafs were healthy. Under Dubas, we haven't been.

Is that just by chance? Lets hope!!

Is it a fact. What are the numbers exactly that makes it a fact? I took the time to go over the numbers to see if it is true, even though it doesn't matter. The GM has no control over injuries and to think otherwise when the sports science team hasn't changed dramatically is insane.

Lou:
15-16 - 301 games (removing robidas as he was on an island)
16-17 - 134 games
17-18 - 101 games
avg - 179 games

Kyle:
18-19 - 118 games
19-20 - 119 games (212 pace)
avg - 148 games

So looks like it is not a fact and actually the opposite...

Not that it matters, it snowed yesterday and I slept in yesterday so it must mean if I sleep in tomorrow it will snow, it's a fact...

I really do hate when people post that things are facts without actual evidence or even looking into whether it is a fact. Don't trust your gut when you can actually look into the thing you are claiming is a fact.

LeafingTheWay

May 31, 2014
Strange.

With lou as our gm we were one of the healthiest teams.

With dubas, it seems like we cant stay healthy for more than a couple games.

Dude you gotta be trolling at this point lol. Pulling out anything and everything against Dubas :laugh: Someone proved you wrong anyways though, last years team was healthier than Lou's 16-17 team.

Tomorrow it'll be "With Lou as our GM our core was one of the youngest in the league. With Dubas as our GM it seems our core can't stop getting older".

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Strange, our players were more lazy under Lou, and now they have increased their work ethic under Dubas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad