Kane 5 points in Game 7

Dave D

Mar 8, 2002
Visit site
who said he didnt performe in the playoffs. lol.

That's exactly why I thought I'd post it. Takes over OHL Playoff scoring lead with 24 points in 11 games.

I know, his offensive exploits mean nothing unless he starts playing like a 3rd line plumber if he wants to go #1.

Redwingsfan

Global Moderator
Jul 15, 2006
That's exactly why I thought I'd post it. Takes over OHL Playoff scoring lead with 24 points in 11 games.

I know, his offensive exploits mean nothing unless he starts playing like a 3rd line plumber if he wants to go #1.

lol. thats funny.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Tlusty with 3 points :eviltongu, damn knights.

Gagner also with 3.

Tlusty was impressive as was Josh Godfrey's shot from the point. Kane's goal was one the goalie would want back as Kane came around from behind the net and found a hole as the goalie didn't get his stick in position. The 7th goal for London, Kane fired it on net and it dropped right next to the goalie, Taylor put it in as it was just sitting there. Kostitsyn, Kane, Drummond, Meckler, Gagner all played well, Mason made some big saves in the 3rd when it was 6-4.

Erika

Jan 9, 2007
Gatineau
Nice to see Patrick Kane put some Clutch goals. He might take over the first overall spot over Voracek now. :naughty:

BlueJays

Dec 12, 2005
Kane & Gagner both produced well tonight, but it was the Knight's vets who stepped-up to get this huge win for them. Drummond, Meckler, Beaulieau had big games for London too.
Mason played well when he had to as they were outshot by 9 or 10 shots overall.
On to Plymouth for what should be a tough, long battle.

RUSqueelin*

Nov 2, 2005
Kane's finally shaking off his wisdom teeth surgery this week. The kid is anything but a playoff grinder but when he's on his game he can put up the points.

Redwingsfan

Global Moderator
Jul 15, 2006
Kane & Gagner both produced well tonight, but it was the Knight's vets who stepped-up to get this huge win for them. Drummond, Meckler, Beaulieau had big games for London too.
Mason played well when he had to as they were outshot by 9 or 10 shots overall.
On to Plymouth for what should be a tough, long battle.

that series will be very exiting. plymouth can win it. neuvirth is easily the best goalie in the OHL and he will be tough to score a lot of goals on.

slade

Jan 4, 2007
18 Winspear Ltd.
Kane's finally shaking off his wisdom teeth surgery this week. The kid is anything but a playoff grinder but when he's on his game he can put up the points.

he finally got back to solid foods a day or two ago. team wanted him to sit game 4 and 5- but he played it out.

kid is a warrior.

ReLyT

Fantasy Canadian Hockey League Commissioner
Jul 28, 2005
London, Ontario
fantasysimhockey.com
Cause he wasn't a star of the game... the two lines of beaulieu - drummond - foreman and kostitsyn - perry - meckler were on FIRE last night at both ends of the ice...

I still didn't think he had that good of a game... his one goal was weak but goals a goal, and the one where he shot it and it was sitting there was another one of his carry over the blueline cut to the middle and fire it... the knights as a whole played very well

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
Cause he wasn't a star of the game... the two lines of beaulieu - drummond - foreman and kostitsyn - perry - meckler were on FIRE last night at both ends of the ice...

I still didn't think he had that good of a game... his one goal was weak but goals a goal, and the one where he shot it and it was sitting there was another one of his carry over the blueline cut to the middle and fire it... the knights as a whole played very well

Amazing. He contributes to FIVE goals in a must win game seven and he doesn't have that good of a game? Standards sure are high here at Hockey's Future...... :help:

Transported Upstater

I think you Knights fans are spoiled. ;)

RUSqueelin*

Nov 2, 2005
Amazing. He contributes to FIVE goals in a must win game seven and he doesn't have that good of a game? Standards sure are high here at Hockey's Future...... :help:

He was better then his previous games but no, he didn't have that good of a game. Everyone at the game can attest to it. I was really surprised to learn he had 5 points - in fact, I didn't realize he had 5 points till and read this thread.:D

Form and Substance

Jun 11, 2004
Kane's numbers are kind of inflated. He's a great player but he's kind of playing the perimeter now. I still think Voracek should go first.

slade

Jan 4, 2007
18 Winspear Ltd.

quoted for truth.

ever notice how the canadian posters are usually the ones taking negative stabs at kane?

yea i said it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad