Injury Report: Kampf out 3-4 weeks with foot injury

nmgrbhfn

Mar 27, 2018
Showcase Kunitz and Kruger? You're kidding, right?
First of all, in case you haven't been paying attention, they are being showcased (at least Kunitz and Kruger) because the fo said they were available. Further, when I said Kunitz, AA, and Kruger should be showcased as a "package deal" you should have known I was being sarcastic! I thought that mental image whould have been considered at least mildly humorous to the posters here.

piteus

Dec 20, 2015
NYC
First of all, in case you haven't been paying attention, they are being showcased (at least Kunitz and Kruger) because the fo said they were available. Further, when I said Kunitz, AA, and Kruger should be showcased as a "package deal" you should have known I was being sarcastic! I thought that mental image whould have been considered at least mildly humorous to the posters here.
If we can trade Manning for something of substance, anything is possible ... even world peace.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
There was nothing wrong with what you said- they are trying to showcase these guys for a trade. People laughed when we said that same thing for Manning only to then see Manning dealt.

Kruger has value to a number of teams wanting bottom 6 depth...he will get moved. Kunitz however, no matter how much you showcase him or try to shine him up, he is still just a turd that nobody will want.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

b1e9a8r5s

Feb 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
Kruger 2 pts in last 3 games. *54 pt pace fellas!

In all seriousness I don't think Kruger has been that bad this year. I think people are just understandably ready for something different.

*edit: bad math

Last edited:

cassac

Sep 19, 2013
If we can trade Manning for something of substance, anything is possible ... even world peace.

So we are trading Kruger, Kunitz, and AA for world peace. I like it and Bowman should get a Noble Peace Prize.

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can

Thank goodness for that. Odd to me that you grouped them with AA though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad