Injury Report: Kampf out 3-4 weeks with foot injury

b1e9a8r5s

Feb 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
Is it possible for our PK to get even worse?
hxdCpt2.gif

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Terrible timing. Kampf's defensive game was really coming around this season.

I reckon this is the time for the bottom 6 guys to prove that they have a future in Chicago....specifically Johnson, Perlini and Hayden, with Martinsen, Sikura and possible Fortin waiting in the wings.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Kampf is basically the only bottom six guy that hasn't been completely unimpressive the last 2 years. Hope he gets better soon

Reactions: clydesdale line

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
According to Lazerus twitter. Perlini is in for Kampf, Kruger to center and Forsling in for Dahlstrom.
Delia starting tonight.

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
According to Lazerus twitter. Perlini is in for Kampf, Kruger to center and Forsling in for Dahlstrom.
Delia starting tonight.

Forsling/Gus in the same line-up is a recipe for a loss. Hope that proves incorrect but the odds of a blatant defensive mistake resulting in a Canucks goal just went up.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Luke Johnson is worse than Kunitz. I don't think anyone else here realised how much damage he was doing to this team. One of the biggest black holes I've ever seen.

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
Luke Johnson is worse than Kunitz. I don't think anyone else here realised how much damage he was doing to this team. One of the biggest black holes I've ever seen.

So he’s so bad that him playing will guarantee the Hawks plummet below Ottawa in the standings, then guarantee their lottery ball pops up first?

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Forsling/Gus in the same line-up is a recipe for a loss. Hope that proves incorrect but the odds of a blatant defensive mistake
resulting in a Canucks goal just went up.

Can't disagree. Although Forsling has looked good since coming back from injury.
Dahlstrom being scratched is a bit of a head scratcher. But this goes to what colliton was stating when jokiharju came back from the world juniors. To start rotating and scratching the younger dmen.

Reactions: RememberTheRoar

nmgrbhfn

Mar 27, 2018
I want to see Saad - Hayden - Perlini get some shifts together. We can showcase Kunitz - AA - Kruger as a package deal.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $260.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Norway vs Denmark
    Norway vs Denmark
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $40.00