Kaigodorov

Russian_fanatic

Jan 19, 2004
I find him really similiar to Pavel Datsyuk. The kid has sick skills. Very good potential, and has the capabilities of becoming a 1st line center one day, but he will be kept behind Spezza, and they should form a very good 1-2 center punch.

Pothier

Aug 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
I've likes what I've seen so far. Looks like more of a playmaker than a goalscorer if you ask me.

He'll likely be playing with Alfredsson and Vermette as the 2nd line centre, so I think 60 points isn't out of the question.

Powdered Toast Man

Is he a ham?
Nov 22, 2005
He has all the skill in the world, once he gets his feet wet in the NHL he should be a dynamic offensive player for a good long while. 60 points is a fairly conservative guess for this season but it would be my best guess.

HOCKEY_GURU

Jun 27, 2002
Visit site
Last time I recall seing him play was in the WJC, seemed to me like a very composed, make the simple play type...made it look easy... that was a few years ago..so not sure what his game is like now..... quick note..seen his name spelled kaigorodov or Kaygorodov but never seen kaigodorov :D

gbl1p

Jun 19, 2003
Ottawa
www.level1productions.com
what are his chances of making the Sens this season?

Yeah, he's basically got the #2 center job to lose. As for whether or not he comes in as billed and performs is way up in the air, however he will be given every opportunity to make an impact. Reports say he'll either play on the Sens or go back to Russia, however this is all fuzzy at this point. We'll know for sure when he gets into town and certainly after camp.

Roy G Biv*

His skill set is unquestionable.

His ability to withstand physical play is.

IranCondraAffair

Mar 10, 2006
He's your prototypical pivot centreman. He won't take over games, but if he develops a better scoring touch to go with his passing, he can be a very effective player. Distrbuting the puck and breaking into the zone seem to be his stregths.
Think B. Morrison if you're llooking for a comparison. Although he might be capable of playing on a 1st line eventually, it will be mostly as a compliment to one or more "dynamic" winger(s). At this point I wouldn't pencil him in as anything more than a second line player.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad