Kadri vs. Horvat

Which player would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

maroon 6

Dec 31, 2009
British Columbia
Horvat has been noticeably progressing each season since he's been in the NHL.

14-15 ppg .37
15-16 ppg .49
16-17 ppg .64
17-18 ppg .74

When he was drafted 9th overall in 2013 he wasn't even a ppg in juniors and there was a big question mark about his skating.

Fast forward to today, his skating is now one of his biggest strengths in his game and he's already surpassed his offensive expectations that a lot of Canucks fans had for him. He's not being held back by Desjardins any more and finally has a quality line mate.

I've always liked Kadri and I believe he's underrated but I have to go with Horvat here.

Holymakinaw

May 22, 2007
Toronto
I guess with that argument then Cheecho is a better goal scorer then Matthews?

Cheecho > Matthews

LOL. You are so desperate for your players to be the best, huh? Need to lash out at all the Leaf stuff in any way you can, eh? It's all causing you pain, I guess?

It's okay, Man. The Canucks will return to the NHL in 5-6 years. You get to be back in the conversations at some point.

:)

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
LOL. You are so desperate for your players to be the best, huh? Need to lash out at all the Leaf stuff in any way you can, eh? It's all causing you pain, I guess?

It's okay, Man. The Canucks will return to the NHL in 5-6 years. You get to be back in the conversations at some point.

Stop being so childish please. It's this kind of nonsense that gives Leaf fans a bad name.

Reactions: Diddy

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
When all the Leaf haters stop being like that towards anything Leaf related, I'll consider it. It's only been like, 51 years of "childish" abuse by them. Should end any day now, right?

Not all of us are bub. Leafs are my second fave team. But it is true a lot of Canucks fans are hostile to the Leafs. Now and when they were rebuilding a couple a years back

besser

Dec 27, 2017
Vancouver

LOL, its blind homerism if you think Kadri is better then Horvat, either that or you don't even watch Horvat....

How is my answer childish? It was a legitimate question. It seems you are the one with the anti Canuck bias and it shows, its not just me who sees it.

Index

Fillmore, I'm on it!
Mar 24, 2013
Huh? Their current levels of play are pretty close, age is why I said Horvat would be better going forward...
I’m saying current is same, Kadri is 28, Horvat is 22. So who don you take? Probably the guy entering his prime not leaving.

Drytoast

Sep 27, 2017
When Kadri is too old, we will take over Horvat.

Until then Kadri.

I dont even know who Horvat is...lol

Index

Fillmore, I'm on it!
Mar 24, 2013
:facepalm:

you really don’t get it do you
Seems like you don’t get it, I’m saying because of age it’s not close, you will likely get one or two more years of great Kadri.

While in that time Horvat will be fully matured and you have him most likely 7 or 8 years of great Horvat.

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
Seems like you don’t get it, I’m saying because of age it’s not close, you will likely get one or two more years of great Kadri.

While in that time Horvat will be fully matured and you have him most likely 7 or 8 years of great Horvat.
Are you being serious right now...

Right now Bowie Horvat and Nazeem “the dream” Kadri are pretty close in terms of their ability to play ice hockey. Going forward Bowie Horvat will be better because he is younger and has potential to be even better.

It’s not rocket science I’m not sure why you can’t grasp the fact that two players can be similar at ice hockey.

Their ability to play ice hockey right now is close, that’s what I’m saying it’s not hard to grasp.

Trilliann

Tier 2 fan
May 12, 2016
Below Replacement Level
Schneider
r16yBPr.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad