Player Discussion Kaapo Kakko

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
This 15 minute highlight reel was posted in another thread, I cant find it now so i'm sorry cant give the poster credit but WOW...this is just 15 minutes of highlights from last season in the Liiga, all his goals and assists. He's literally a highlight real machine.

Lets go October, hurry up!

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
This 15 minute highlight reel was posted in another thread, I cant find it now so i'm sorry cant give the poster credit but WOW...this is just 15 minutes of highlights from last season in the Liiga, all his goals and assists. He's literally a highlight real machine.

Lets go October, hurry up!

Not that we didn’t already know, but this is truly an impressive highlight package that shows so much of this kids game. Incredible puck control, amazing hockey sense, strong as a bull, sick hands in tight, great shot, good speed. Kaako is probably the realest deal we’ll ever have. I can’t foresee any future in which he isn’t up there in the top tier of young stars in this league quite soon. He’s just the complete package.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
What I like most about this kid, is his confidence. Sitting behind the bench at the World Championships and Euro Hockey Tour, the way he was talking to seasoned pros like Marko Anttila, was interesting.

Reactions: Stubu

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
I’m really hoping Boo gives up 24. It’s my favorite number and wasted on Nieves. I switched to 74 in college because 24 was taken and I’m excited that Kravstov will likely wear it.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
I could tell you...

But we're not allowed to discuss politics on this board.

I don't get it. Something that happened in 1945 or something? 45 has nothing to do with politics to me. It's the number he was given by the Rangers. He has used 10 different numbers in the last 3 years. No 24 isn't really "his number"

Last edited:

Brooklyn Rangers Fan

Change is good.
Aug 23, 2005
Brooklyn & Upstate
I don't get it. Something that happened in 1945 or something? 45 has nothing to do with politics to me. It's the number he was given by the Rangers. He has used 10 different numbers in the last 3 years. No 24 isn't really "his number"
Well, just so you know, it's a common practice in the US to refer to a certain officeholder by which number (s)he is to hold said office...

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
I guess but 90% of those games hes was 24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad