Prospect Info: Kaapo Kakko, RW, 1st round, 2nd overall, 2019: Part II

SML2

Jan 1, 2018
Could be a tribute to TPS soccer team, who play in black and white stripes..?
I'm sorry. Typical American. It never dawned on me that would be a jersey. Here it would look like you had a whole team of referees running around. Damn it, Soccer!

redwhiteandblue

Apr 1, 2013
Kotkaniemi seems like an absolute beauty. Wouldn’t hate if he ever found his way here down the line. Would never happen though since the Habs have been craving a true franchise 1C for years.

Gospel of Prospal

America's Team
May 29, 2010
New York City
We need a pic of this!

D-_vNPNWwAAGU26

FJB

Jun 30, 2009
Kind of off-topic but anyone watching Monday Night Raw? It's taking place in Newark and there's a very visible sign saying "Kakko over Hughes"
The 24/7 Title is the most entertaining thing to happen in years! Heyman supposedly writing/producing Raw since week too.

You 'Orns!
Feb 11, 2004
Mannahatta
I'm sorry. Typical American. It never dawned on me that would be a jersey. Here it would look like you had a whole team of referees running around. Damn it, Soccer!
Oh, I'm the one who's sorry, I didn't mean for my post to come out like that. I'd be so impressed if anyone outside Finland did know TPS football, (a great team, historically, but they're in the second division -- temporarily!). I was really only joking about the stripes. Though... I suppose... it's a possibility.

Reactions: SML2

Good Intentions

Mar 30, 2018
Kotkaniemi seems like an absolute beauty. Wouldn’t hate if he ever found his way here down the line. Would never happen though since the Habs have been craving a true franchise 1C for years.

In a prior thread I had mentioned a "what if" scenario in which Montreal didn't land the top 3 pick, and we sat there with the option between Kotkaniemi and Kravtsov. (I know, I know, management claims Kravtsov was #1 ranked forward, I know, I know).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad