Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
He appears slow, hasn't contributed on the PP for some time now, his pace makes me playoff nervous....he's simply a square peg. BTW JVR has not played a playoff game since 2020 and his playoff stats 4 years prior have been horrible.

I hope to see some PBruins called up and find something that works now before playoffs begin. JVR simply hasn't fit for some time now.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
I want JVR in- he & then Brazeau (before he got hurt) are the only Bruins willing to park on the goaltender's doorstep to try to score. The Bruins need them both because the rest of the squad are perimeter shooters.

Reactions: RustyBruins72

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
He hasn't been the same since he got sick and lost all that weight. He needs to sit for the playoffs unless there's an injury.

Reactions: duffy

Lobster57

Nov 22, 2006
Victoria, BC
I want JVR in- he & then Brazeau (before he got hurt) are the only Bruins willing to park on the goaltender's doorstep to try to score. The Bruins need them both because the rest of the squad are perimeter shooters.
actually most of the rest of them are perimeter passers

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
My thought is that he has been sick and lost weight and needs some time off. Give him 2-3 weeks to rest and you might have the advantage of being able to throw a fresh physical player into to the ECF to throw hits and win position on defensemen who have been battling for weeks and are banged up and tired.

JoeIsAStud

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
My vote (what I think should happen), and my expectation for what will happen are diametrically opposed.

I expect he will play every game

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle
Other.

I prefer his schedule is limited. Maybe half the games when Brazeau is healthy until one of them completely outshines the other. I certainly don't want both in the lineup and I don't trust that Brazeau will be 100% on return.

Hookslide

Nov 19, 2018
Other.

I prefer his schedule is limited. Maybe half the games when Brazeau is healthy until one of them completely outshines the other. I certainly don't want both in the lineup and I don't trust that Brazeau will be 100% on return.
What is his injury ?

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle
What is his injury ?
Brazeau's injury has not been disclosed. It's been talked about in our injury thread.

My inclination that he will not be 100% upon return, is because when everything is up against the line, players and teams often push the limits to return early. I know why the guys do it, but unless you are a true star, I don't think it is a good thing and even with our superstars in the past, I would say it has hurt the team when they return early. God Bless them. They are all heart and a hell of a lot tougher then I am, but I don't think it's smart in most cases.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
He moves like a sloth, but he will play.You are talking about a guy the Bruins coach uses regularly on their top powerplay.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad