Recalled/Assigned: Justin Barron/Logan Mailloux/Jayden Struble Sent Down To Join Laval for Playoff Push

Jul 6, 2016
11 games against these freagin Belleville Sens !!! How come they are playing so many times against this team ? I hate AHL calendar.

Glad to see Roy healthy again.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Oh I thought ROW came in after W. We still got a chance

W is the 3rd tiebreaker.

Following are the tiebreaking procedures used in the event of a tie in the standings, regardless of division, following the completion of the regular season. When a tie among three or more teams is broken resulting in a two-team tie, the original tiebreaking method is used.

Between two teams:
a) games won in regulation (excluding overtime/shootouts) RW
b) games won in regulation or overtime (excluding shootouts) ROW
c) games won in any manner W
d) points in season series between teams
e) goal differential
f) goals scored in season series between teams
g) intra-conference points percentage

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
W is the 3rd tiebreaker.

Following are the tiebreaking procedures used in the event of a tie in the standings, regardless of division, following the completion of the regular season. When a tie among three or more teams is broken resulting in a two-team tie, the original tiebreaking method is used.

Between two teams:
a) games won in regulation (excluding overtime/shootouts) RW
b) games won in regulation or overtime (excluding shootouts) ROW
c) games won in any manner W
d) points in season series between teams
e) goal differential
f) goals scored in season series between teams
g) intra-conference points percentage
Yeah I always thought it was wins. Makes sense.

11 games against these freagin Belleville Sens !!! How come they are playing so many times against this team ? I hate AHL calendar.

It's nice for rivalries.

Laurentide

Mar 24, 2018
Edmonton, Alberta

Cut down on long distance travel. AHL teams can't afford the travel costs. What if the Rocket had to fly to Bakersfield California to play the Oilers farm team? Not many direct flights available (because the Rocket don't have their own plane, they'd fly commercial)

Welp, Belleville won last night so the Rocket need 2 regulation wins tomorrow and Saturday or it's all over.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad