Value of: Juraj Slafkovsky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qwijibo

Dec 1, 2014
Ugh. Is this necessary? As you said, Montreal isn't moving him. He was 1st OA and just turned 20 a couple weeks ago. Montreal is rebuilding and he appears to be a key piece to the rebuild. Can't we just leave it at that ?

waitin425

Jan 10, 2009
Canada
In a general sense what is the value. I know Montreal isn’t trading him but what kind of package would it take to land him. Just interested in hearing what people think if a team wanted to acquire him.
Zero chance they move him. Therefore, it would take an extreme overpay. I could throw out a few overpays on here....but those would be met with angry responses from those fanbases. So I will throw out a generality.

A young top line forward + teams best prospect + 2 x 1sts.

bud12

Oct 8, 2012
Easy. Others teams will never offer what it would take to pry him out of Mtl.

Baksfamous112

Jul 21, 2016
If you ask - The answer would probably be this year first overall pick. Other than that, on top of my head:

- Jack Hughes
- Luke Hughes
- Mason McTavish
- Matthew Tkachuk
- Connor McDavid
- Connor Bedard

I’m probably missing a couple of guys but the list wouldn’t really be that much bigger than it is right now

Edit: I would probably remove McTavish from that list.

waitin425

Jan 10, 2009
Canada
Lol nothing based on facts here, not even the height

Counter counter

Ducks 1st for nemec
That Ducks first could be Celebrini

If you ask - The answer would probably be this year first overall pick. Other than that, on top of my head:

- Jack Hughes - definitely
- Luke Hughes - no from Habs
- Mason McTavish - no from Habs
- Matthew Tkachuk - obviously Tkachuk is what Juraj aspires to be. But age is a factor, so no thanks.
- Connor McDavid
- Connor Bedard

I’m probably missing a couple of guys but the list wouldn’t really be that much bigger than it is right now

Edit: I would probably remove McTavish from that list.

dgibb10

Feb 29, 2024
As a Devils fan , no way. Slafkovsky is going to be a good player in this league and I would love to have him in NJ but not for that price.
He's that good. I wonder how much he's looking for on a contract extension tho, because obviously that significantly impacts his value.

Every mill in AAV difference would effect his value by a 1st in my eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad