Speculation: Juraj Slafkovsky

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcv

My french sucks.
Sep 18, 2010
:laugh: You had to start a Prospect Thread for a player that isn't a member of the Habs?
I don’t want Slaf, but there’s one for Wright, if Slaf is ranked higher he should get one as well. Or none get one lol

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
I really thought he did for some reason

No. There are threads about him, but none are a Prospect thread.

I wasn't criticizing starting this thread to talk about Slaf. I just found it amusing that @KevSkillz4 opted to make it a Prospect thread as if he's already selected by the Habs.

Reactions: bcv

CaptainKirk

Sep 27, 2004
Moncton
delete.jpg

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Lots of work to do.

Skating
Playmaking
Getting open for his shot
Small area and quick game
Defense
Off the puck
Maybe they'll leave him in Liiga or AHL to actually produce in a pro League before calling him up to NHL.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Is Kakko really a controversial pick? It's too bad he didn't pan out but he went where he was supposed to go
Well someone messed up. Either scouts didn’t see something or the development sucked. Teams haven’t been afraid to go against consensus, like Columbus with Dubois and Florida with Barkov.

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
Well someone messed up. Either scouts didn’t see something or the development sucked. Teams haven’t been afraid to go against consensus, like Columbus with Dubois and Florida with Barkov.

The consensus messed up, but it's not the controversial pick that you're making it out to be just like Yakupov wasn't either. Some kids just don't pan out at the NHL level.

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022
Since 2008, the 1st of final Bob McKenzie list go 1st overall.

Welcome to Montreal, Juraj!!!!

Slafkovsky - Suzuki - Caufield, finally a real ELITE 1st line in MTL!!!

Most of the time, I'll bet the consensus number 1 doesn't change, so it's easy for the number 1 on the list to be accurate. It's such a late change that I'd be wary of picking Slaf over Wright.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad