Recalled/Assigned: JT Miller Recalled to NYR

Punxrocknyc19*

Simply a precaution if Dorse isn't ready, I assume.

Unless, we're moving Callahan for only picks/prospects.

why does it only have to be Callahan.. Boyle and Moore are UFA as well. Miller can replace both if either are traded.

Lion Hound

@JoeTucc26
Mar 12, 2007
Montauk NY
Rangers need to think hard before inserting Dorsett back into the lineup. As a team they put it together after he was sidelined...Just saying.

n8

WAAAAAAA!!!
Nov 7, 2002
san francisco
Visit site
Rangers need to think hard before inserting Dorsett back into the lineup. As a team they put it together after he was sidelined...Just saying.

lol, the 4th liner was holding us back. not Nash not scoring. not the rest of the team not scoring. not Hank playing like Pauper Henke. damn that Doresett :laugh:

AHB*

lol, the 4th liner was holding us back. not Nash not scoring. not the rest of the team not scoring. not Hank playing like Pauper Henke. damn that Doresett :laugh:

It was actually all due to the insertion of Carcillo.

That being said, really liked Miller's last stint with the Rangers. Carcillo has played well and Cally got healthy, there really was no room for him on the roster.

However, I'd prefer he didn't slot in on the wing. Hoping they at the very least move Brassard over and let Miller play C. Doubtful, but hoping. Otherwise, should have been Fast, as has been said.

Lion Hound

@JoeTucc26
Mar 12, 2007
Montauk NY

Doesn't matter 3rd, 4th ...whatever. Fact remains. Changes dynamic. Put him back in, who sits?

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
Miller skating in Zucc's spot.

Carcillo and Dorsett rotating on that 4th line spot. Carcillo started on the line first. Should be carcillo out there not Dorsett

Punxrocknyc19*

http://snyrangersblog.com/2013-14/2...carello-skating-and-ryan-callahan-on-the-ice/

11:06AM: Dorsett and Carcillo were rotating on the fourth line. (Leonard)

11:04AM: Zuccarello is off the ice as full practice gets underway (Rangers)

11:03AM: The lines at practice are (Pat Leonard)

Chris Kreider, Derek Stepan, Rick Nash
Carl Hagelin, Brad Richards, Ryan Callahan
Benoit Pouliot, Derick Brassard, JT Miller
Brian Boyle, Dominic Moore, Dan Carcillo

The defense is:

Ryan McDonagh and Dan Girardi
Marc Staal and Anton Stralman
John Moore and Kevin Klein
Derek Dorsett and Justin Falk

Brooklyn Rangers Fan

Change is good.
Aug 23, 2005
Brooklyn & Upstate
I think the yo-you thing is overblown - baseball and hockey teams do this all the time. It's only really a problem if a kid gets brought up and then hardly plays.

The bigger issue here is that they brought up a center to play wing when they have a wing who IMO is more ready to play sitting there available in HFD.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I think the yo-you thing is overblown - baseball and hockey teams do this all the time. It's only really a problem if a kid gets brought up and then hardly plays.

The bigger issue here is that they brought up a center to play wing when they have a wing who IMO is more ready to play sitting there available in HFD.

Probably because he has more experience. Coaches always go with the experience. Hey, at least it's not Dorsett.

Idlerlee

Apr 19, 2013
Hope Miller is able to fire on all cylinders and put on a show in Zuccs abscense. I really want another win against Chicago :<

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
How many games can Fast have a cup of coffee before counting vs his ELC?
Prob 1 factor in that equation.

Fast is 22. Just playing in the AHL uses up a year of his ELC. The 9 game limit only applies to 18/19 year olds.

You 'Orns!
Feb 11, 2004
Mannahatta
Perhaps they are thinking JT Miller's been to the big show already, shouldn't be overawed, and the Rangers are playing the Blackhawks. Rough game for your one of your first ones if you're Jesper Fast.

Punxrocknyc19*

Perhaps they are thinking JT Miller's been to the big show already, shouldn't be overawed, and the Rangers are playing the Blackhawks. Rough game for your one of your first ones if you're Jesper Fast.

so i guess you missed those 8 games Fast played in the beginning of the year :help:

Punxrocknyc19*

That's why I said "one of his first."

I know I'm grasping at straws trying to figure out the Rangers' braintrust, but 8 games does not a veteran make.

i know.. i just want this drama to be over already

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad