Prospect Info: Joseph Cramarossa signed

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Good for him. He really improved his offensive output the second half of the season.

Exit Dose

Jul 2, 2011
Georgia
Figured this would be coming. Congrats to Crammer. We should have some good center depth in Norfolk next season.

McDonald19

Sep 9, 2003
California
Sometimes a prospect doesn't light up the AHL, but can still find a niche at the NHL level.

I like his energy as 4th line left wing. Pretty good skater. Hits, fights and has a high compete level. Rather see him in the lineup than Etem.

Duck Off

HF needs an App
Oct 25, 2002
Oklahoma
Sometimes a prospect doesn't light up the AHL, but can still find a niche at the NHL level.

I like his energy as 4th line left wing. Pretty good skater. Hits, fights and has a high compete level. Rather see him in the lineup than Etem.

It's been one game so I'm trying to not get too high on him yet. However, if his first game is any indication of how he plays consistently, than I 100% agree. The entire 4th line was good against Vancouver, but he was the best of the three IMO.

KelVarnsen

May 2, 2010
Mission Viejo
For whatever reason, I've always had a soft spot for him! I hope he sticks and is a productive 4th line winger for the Ducks this season.

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
I've been most surprised by his speed so far, didn't realise how quick he was. Brings a good physical element too. Not convinced he'll be an NHL regular yet, but rather have him then Boll on the 4th line so far.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
This guys physical presence is something else. Brought a ton of energy to the bench with that fight last night. Also keeps getting some chances too

Maybe another Brad May/Travis Moen?

Last edited:

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
I'm going to eat some crow, he's been a really effective player for us. A good 4th liner. I never thought he would amount to anything more than a decent AHLer.

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
I'm going to eat some crow, he's been a really effective player for us. A good 4th liner. I never thought he would amount to anything more than a decent AHLer.
It's still early. Every other player who's played this role for us this year has faded into non-physical mediocrity over time. We'll see if Crammer can keep it up.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
It's still early. Every other player who's played this role for us this year has faded into non-physical mediocrity over time. We'll see if Crammer can keep it up.

Yeah it is early but I never even expected him to crack the NHL. I was ripping the decision to make him one of the last cuts at camp. So far he's been good. Hopefully he can keep it up.

Oct 18, 2011
I like him and Noesen on the 4th line, hopefully Randy makes an effort to develop and play a 4th line. Would like someone better than Shaw or Boll on the other wing, ideally a guy with some speed who can get in on the forecheck

Ducks Nation*

Mar 19, 2013
I like him and Noesen on the 4th line, hopefully Randy makes an effort to develop and play a 4th line. Would like someone better than Shaw or Boll on the other wing, ideally a guy with some speed who can get in on the forecheck

It's too bad Kerdiles injury issues. Would be a good fit I think. Thompson will be a big boost.

Oct 18, 2011
It's too bad Kerdiles injury issues. Would be a good fit I think. Thompson will be a big boost.
I forgot about Thompson but that is a very serious injury, but replacing Boll with him would definitely be an upgrade and Thompson plays the type of game Randy likes so he'd probably spread the ice time around a little more

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad