Jon Jones arrested again

bov

Nov 13, 2010
Releasing Jon Jones would be a reward for him. Tons of doors will open and plenty of suitors will offer him millions immediately. He signed a contract and I hope the UFC holds onto him as long as they possibly can.

Unless he actually ends up in prison (which seems unlikely), the reality is he will have the chance at some sort of huge $ fight regardless of whether or not he becomes a "free agent". Just a complete POS and I hope by some miracle he gets what he deserves.

Jasper

Mar 16, 2002
Releasing Jon Jones would be a reward for him. Tons of doors will open and plenty of suitors will offer him millions immediately. He signed a contract and I hope the UFC holds onto him as long as they possibly can.

Unless he actually ends up in prison (which seems unlikely), the reality is he will have the chance at some sort of huge $ fight regardless of whether or not he becomes a "free agent". Just a complete POS and I hope by some miracle he gets what he deserves.
And he's released he could stop pretending he'll fight Ngannou, or Gane if he wins.

bov

Nov 13, 2010
And he's released he could stop pretending he'll fight Ngannou, or Gane if he wins.
I have no desire to see him compete anymore regardless. I don't think he's scared of anybody though. If he got cut, some promotion would give him tens of millions on some type of PPV anyway.

Jones wishes he could get released at the moment.

Reactions: chicagoskycam

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad