Joinable Mock Draft - 1 Round (Detroit is on the clock at 28)

The Madrigal

Apr 26, 2016
In a simulation
Everything is update. Thanks to everyone for signing up. The only team still available is Minnesota. If nobody takes them I will make the pick.

With that being said, let's get started. Vancouver Canucks is now on the clock for the first and second overall picks, Buffalo and Carolina. PM is sent.

Vancouver Canucks

Feb 8, 2015
:sabres are proud to select, for the first overall, D Rasmus Dahlin.

:canes are proud to select, for the second overall, RW Andrei Svechnikov.

The Madrigal

Apr 26, 2016
In a simulation
We are going to give de Montreal until 8 am t0 make his selection, although I hope he will make it sooner. The number 4 overall pick will officially go on the clock at 8 am eastern time but can be make before that.

Just a reminder, there s a four hour window for picks and the clock goes off from 12 am - 8 am eastern time as most people sleep during this time. Picks can be made during this time but people won't lose their right to make their pick during these hours.

Dan Kelly

Sep 27, 2017
Detroit is very pleased to be able to select....LW....Brady Tkachuk ! :D

Next GM PM'd

Dan Kelly

Sep 27, 2017
The New York Rangers are ecstatic to be able to select....Adam Boqvist!!!

Next GM PM'D

dayner

May 23, 2017
He's defensively sound as well as being offensively gifted....all the more reason for the Oilers to not take him and keep prolonging the search for one. :(

Some experts are suggesting Ty Smith is not going to be putting up the offensive numbers that people hope for. His transition play is great but he wont be much of a primary point scorer, ie 25pts per year kind of stats.

I'm looking for the piece. I think it was Craig Button. I will try and find it

Dan Kelly

Sep 27, 2017
I always thought that Button's rankings were weird until it was said that he's apparently ranking them on how they will end up doing in the NHL . Then it made sense. o_O

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad