Not open for further replies.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Scenarios in which Viqsi finds this acceptable:
  • We win the Stanley Cup this year

AND ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ELSE.

Seriously. I am so ****ing done with Dr. Evil here. Totally ****ing done.

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005

Wow... Just got the alert on my Ipad.

Sorry Todd. While I didn't think you were the long term answer for this team I respected the time and energy you put into the team as well as the overall upswing in our performance as a franchise. I hope you land on your feet.

As far as Torts, welcome aboard. I hope you do well here.

Now that I've pretended they will read this... :laugh:

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
Scenarios in which Viqsi finds this acceptable:
  • We win the Stanley Cup this year

AND ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ELSE.

Seriously. I am so ****ing done with Dr. Evil here. Totally ****ing done.

lol, back up... She's going to set something on fire...

JacketsDavid

Jan 11, 2013
I wasn't in favor of the firing, but honestly I like Torts.

Probably got an overall improvement in coaching, but that wasn't the teams biggest issue. Likely wasn't one of the 3 big issues (Bad tending right now, bad defense, lazy offensive players).

Dumais

It's All In The Reflexes
Jul 24, 2013
Oh well, season is probably a write off now, since Torts requires a very specific system and it will take time to implement it.

seeitsaveit13

"Next Question!"
Sep 26, 2011
Jacksonville
giphy.gif

arudick

Jan 31, 2013
Montreal, Quebec
We're bringing in a fiery, WINING head coach. He's a proven winner, shouldn't be complaining about that... 446W 375L 37T

Should kick start SOMETHING.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Looked around for it to properly credit, but couldn't find it -- someone suggested a few days back that hiring Tortorella would be akin to doing something in anger after a fight with a friend/loved one that you'd regret later.

Yes, the players are responsible for getting HCTR fired. No, they do not need to be coddled. But no, this clown show is not what they need.

GoJackets1

Someday.
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
Well, everyone buckle up. As much as I thought Richards had to go, not for Torts... I don't like this one bit, and Dubi is going to be PISSED.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Looked around for it to properly credit, but couldn't find it -- someone suggested a few days back that hiring Tortorella would be akin to doing something in anger after a fight with a friend/loved one that you'd regret later.

Yes, the players are responsible for getting HCTR fired. No, they do not need to be coddled. But no, this clown show is not what they need.
Eeyep. Precisely this. If you find the person who made that comparison, I owe 'em a cookie.

It's attention-grabbing nonsense, like so much else JK has done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad