John Scott punch on Tim Jackman (Suspended Four Games)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KelVarnsen

May 2, 2010
Mission Viejo
Jackman out with an "upper body injury" for tonight's game. BB said, "I think we all know what the injury is."

Obviously Jackman is faking after embellishing the hit in order to support the suspension of the scoring threat that is John Scott.......

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
Jackman out with an "upper body injury" for tonight's game. BB said, "I think we all know what the injury is."

Obviously Jackman is faking after embellishing the hit in order to support the suspension of the scoring threat that is John Scott.......

He's dedicated to the dive. I have to give him credit.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
He's dedicated to the dive. I have to give him credit.

Sucks because that line seemed to be forming pretty good chemistry, yay for more injuries for Anaheim.

Padding our excuses for why our goal differential is so close

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
Sucks because that line seemed to be forming pretty good chemistry, yay for more injuries for Anaheim.

Padding our excuses for why our goal differential is so close

Yeah, I think people dismiss Jackman because he's a 4th liner, but he's been really solid for the team. Anaheim has pretty consistently been able to throw their 4th line out against the opposing team's 4th, and have their way with them. That's been a nice advantage for the team, especially during a time where their depth has been stretched super thin with injuries.

weastern bias

worst team in the league
Feb 3, 2012
SJ
He's no George Parros.

He's trying his best

20141125-scott-m.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad