Joey Moss' Keeper League Third Season Completed! Draft is June 8th (MODS CAN CLOSE)

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Make sure your bids are the highest bids anyone has made when you offer them. Makes it much easier for me determining who gets the players in the end. A couple people were offering Rinne contracts below 8.7M per..

And also make sure to include the "per year". I couldn't tell from Minnesota's offer if it was 5M per or 5M over 2 years.

Kessel>Seguin +

Not Even A Big Fan!!
Sep 16, 2008
Ontario
Anyone who missed out on Liles and is in need of a Dman, I am shopping one of Timonen, Visnosky. Might deal Searbrook if the deal is right. I have some forwards on the block as well. Andy McDonald, Troy Broweur, Alfy, Stastny, Beleskey, Neil, Glass

Preferably would like a goalie in return might but consider some good prospects as well

Last edited:

hi

Sell sell sell
May 23, 2008
Make sure your bids are the highest bids anyone has made when you offer them. Makes it much easier for me determining who gets the players in the end. A couple people were offering Rinne contracts below 8.7M per..

yes because as i explained in the signing thread he offered 7 years so i figured it was invalid and made my offer based on the 7.5M offer

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

i would have offered more than 8.7 if i had known that offer wasn't invalid

Gargyn

Oct 19, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Trade Announced!

To :stars
Dallas 1st 2013
Ryan Sproul

To :bolts
Anaheim's 1st 2013
Dallas 3rd 2014
Josh Harding
Tampa confirms...gives us the Minnesota goaltending tandem for next year with Harding and Hackett...plus I dont think the difference between Anaheim and Dallas is that significant...sucks to lose Sproul but with Justin Schultz, Morgan Rielly, Sami Vatanen, Travis Hamonic and Jay Bouwmeester, the defence is set...looking for forwards now.

dustyrockon

Feb 25, 2009
:sharks

Block

Tom Pyatt
Taylor Pyatt
Steve Bernier
Drew Miller
Ben LoveJoy
Carlo Colaicovo
Steve Mason
Kevin Bieksa

Gargyn

Oct 19, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Honestly. I don't expect my :ducks to be a bottom team at all. I even think playoffs are a possibility.
agreed, sorry, I know it will be better than Dallas, but not sure it will be among the top teams...mid pack, either way I have 2 other 1sts too

Alberta Oilfire

Jun 4, 2010
Central Alberta
I should be considered for Tank Master as well, 1st line of Ryan Shannon, Scott Gomez and Daymond Langkow OUCH, I don't know why Yak is not a pred Smeddy!

Winner of the awards receive 4th round picks! j/k

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Trade Announced!

To :stars
Dallas 1st 2013
Ryan Sproul

To :bolts
Anaheim's 1st 2013
Dallas 3rd 2014
Josh Harding

That also means this deal and the Erik Karlsson offer sheet are not valid because Dallas still does not have their own first.

caps4cup

Dynasty
Dec 31, 2010
:flames

Sorry. Have been kinda busy... But I know I made offers for all my FA's, and there wasn't a counter offer that I saw, so I'm guessing they're all signed?

And I'm open to trading pretty much anyone for the right price. Really looking for a goalie.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad