GDT: Joe Corvo @ Philadelphia 2/2/2013

Clark Gillies

Oct 3, 2006
Carolina
I really do not understand the Staal Staal Semin deal.

If you want to put Jussi in the top 6 and you are not dropping Jiri out of the top 6, why not just put Jussi with Jordan and Skinner?

Especially when the top line is looking good, even today and Jordan and Jeff already have some chemistry brewing.

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
I really do not understand the Staal Staal Semin deal.

If you want to put Jussi in the top 6 and you are not dropping Jiri out of the top 6, why not just put Jussi with Jordan and Skinner?

Especially when the top line is looking good, even today and Jordan and Jeff already have some chemistry brewing.

Agreed.

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.

knapp01.png

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
110% on the production values here, Fox Sports.

The people affiliated with this team can, in general, be pretty bush league sometimes. Brian Hoyle announced "#21 Zac Dalpe" in the starting lineup yesterday, and the lyrics to "O Canada" got ****ed up as well. No, it does not go "O Canada! We stand on guard for thee. O Canada! Our home and native land.".

PaulProteus

****ing amaxing dman
Feb 6, 2012
Raleigh, NC
The people affiliated with this team can, in general, be pretty bush league sometimes. Brian Hoyle announced "#21 Zac Dalpe" in the starting lineup yesterday, and the lyrics to "O Canada" got ****ed up as well. No, it does not go "O Canada! We stand on guard for thee. O Canada! Our home and native land.".

Yeah, I was there. Looking at Bowman on the ice stare incredulously at the jumbotron was priceless.

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
Jesus LaRose. You just saw the puck at your feet and you spin circles instead of actually, you know, putting the puck on your stick.

Hey, a bottom 6'er scored!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad