GDT: jockets @ cops, 5:07pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

BallardEra

Leafs&Caps Since 1982™
Dec 26, 2017
East York, Ontario
Columbus is not a very good team and they played last night then traveled to DC for a day game today. This should be a win.

Also, I’m very hungover so please win.
Hopefully they're content after their win against the Canes yesterday.

I predict a Backstrom to Ovie PP goal today with an extra special celebration to top it off.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Wilson back in game #43 of the season is a good omen. Would like to see him and Nicky pick up 1 point each to get confidence right from the start.

Regarding Mantha, is anybody surprised? He was clearly going to be the odd man out. Even waiver pick up Sonny Milano outplayed him.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
We actually have $5M in Cap Space so his Cap hit isn’t going to hurt us right now and that is good. Means we have more leverage in trade situation. If we had to move him, teams would have us over a barrel. Now we have a legit top 6 forward who can be on PP1/2 available for sale. if the right deal comes along we can move him. Otherwise, we have a great depth piece.

Reactions: Ovechkins Wodka

shtorm2005

Aug 9, 2015
Montreal, Canada

jockets @ cops, 5:07pm​

1673208846527.png

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
We actually have $5M in Cap Space so his Cap hit isn’t going to hurt us right now and that is good. Means we have more leverage in trade situation. If we had to move him, teams would have us over a barrel. Now we have a legit top 6 forward who can be on PP1/2 available for sale. if the right deal comes along we can move him. Otherwise, we have a great depth piece.

Very interesting.
I’m thinking we keep him now. He’s an expensive insurance policy but that’s pretty much what he is at this point.
I guess holding out hope he can get his game together for a stretch run.

But if we’re looking at next season, we want his cap hit gone so we can resign our defensive core.

Jags

Mildly Disturbed
May 5, 2016
Central Florida
Just when you think the world has gotten too woke, someone reminds you that It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is still on after 15 years.

:popcorn:

Reactions: um

Roshi

Feb 7, 2013
Finland
Yeah, no way Willy is going to do anything stupid in his first game back. He’ll save it for the Flyers.

A bit worried the concentration is a bit off with all the fuzzy welcome wishes. Need the points. But sure, nice to have the boys back!

YippieKaey

How you gonna do hockey like that?
Apr 2, 2012
Stockholm Sweden
Strome on wing with Kuzy as center is a mistake i feel. Kuzys skating makes him a fit for LW and Strome has been great at C. Im sure Bäckström won't be 1C all game but still.

Also hoping to see both Wilson and Bäckström be involved physically to gauge how healthy and durable they are now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad