Job hoping?

Conrad McBenis

Bow Down
Jan 10, 2018
So there is someone named Mr. M that I know.

Mr. M has lived in the NE part of the US for his whole life and has not ever held a job.

After 10 years M decided he actually wanted to interview for a job. Unfortunately Mr. M held too many demands about workplace perks such as playing kickball every friday and being allowed to go home during lunch to take care of his stuffed animals.

Is it morally ethical for M to interview with multiple companies when he has way too many demands? On a related note do employers look favorably towards a candidate that has a 10 year unemployment gap?

Should this person hope for a job?

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
You can interview Mr. M so you can laugh in Mr. M's face. Mr. M seems a bit full of himself considering Mike -- I mean Mr. M hasn't done anything in 10+ years. The short answer is no.

Reactions: G F O P

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
I really can't say I've met someone pathetic enough to go ten years without a job, so I do not know.
Shouldn't you be working right now instead of giving condescending advice on a messageboard to people that obviously need real job advice from someone who actually does their job instead of typing away on a messageboard all day?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad