IMCCdck.jpg

gt2LnXG.jpg

Last edited:

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Love this one Zhamnov , i had alot of the Avengers comics as a kid , love the movies now as well . Of course Buff is the Hulk and i hope the wild really piss him off tonight . :laugh: What are the chances Minneapolis and St.Paul actually get a White out when the Jets are coming to play , pretty funny and it has to be a sign of good luck . Go Jets Go !!! 3 and 0h !!

Reactions: Zhamnov5GoalGame

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
:laugh: another great GDT! Buff as Hulk and Laine as Thor are awesome :yo:

GJG! Apparently Minnesota is better at home but that shouldn't be a problem ;)

Reactions: Zhamnov5GoalGame
Jun 15, 2013
Winnipeg
Major continuity crisis listing Hank Pym's four alter ego's as different players. Ant Man, Giant Man, Goliath & Yellow Jacket are all the same person.

Pretty geeky of me to have known that without having read a comic book since 1992.

Pym also created Ultron, who in turn created The Vision whose brain pattern was Wonder Man's and placed inside the body of the original android Human Torch, one of The Invaders...evidently I read a lot of comics.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Great work Zham!!

Yea so this will be The Wild’s best effort. If they have anything we will see it tonight. So far their goalie has been pretty much it and they will be accutley aware of the fact this is their elimination game tonight. PMo and the Jets will know this so this is the “now or never game”.

HannuJ

Nov 20, 2011
Toronno
a weird aside from your write-up.
you wrote that the comic was originally released "bi-monthly".
"bi-monthly" and "bi-weekly" each have two different meanings. I learned that the hard way when I was getting prescriptions from dialysis wards. no one thought about the two meaning, and that has a 4-fold effect on patient dosing.

Last edited:

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
a weird aside from your write-up.
you wrote that the comic was originally released "bi-monthly".
"bi-monthly" and "bi-weekly" have two meanings. I learned that the hard way when I was getting prescriptions from dialysis wards. no one thought about the two meaning, and that has a 4-fold effect on patient dosing.
I think you meant to say they each have different meanings?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad