Do they know the way to............
IMG_0472.jpg

Will Hutch start?
Will Lowry return?
Will the Jets score more than one goal?

Yukon Joe

Aug 3, 2011
YWG -> YXY -> YEG
I'm going to go with Yes, No, Yes. 4 in 6 nights is a tough stretch, and Hellebuyck was busy yesterday (and he doesn't get the all-star break either!). With two concussions in a couple of months they know that Mason isn't going to be available for awhile, so they'll just have to put Hutch in at some point.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Always nice to rest your goaltender after a good showing. Does the fact that Helle is going to the all star game factor into the decision at all?

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
Always nice to rest your goaltender after a good showing. Does the fact that Helle is going to the all star game factor into the decision at all?
Why? If it's too much for helly I'd selfishly hope he'd skip the weekend.

Yukon Joe

Aug 3, 2011
YWG -> YXY -> YEG
Why? If it's too much for helly I'd selfishly hope he'd skip the weekend.

While I'm sure perennial all stars like Crosby or Ovi feel like they have better things to do with their time, but for first timers like Helley and Wheeler I would think that would be a special moment for them.

And I think the all star game has to factor in - not only does the team finish up 4 in 6 nights, right after they go through a 3 in 5 night stretch.

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
While I'm sure perennial all stars like Crosby or Ovi feel like they have better things to do with their time, but for first timers like Helley and Wheeler I would think that would be a special moment for them.

And I think the all star game has to factor in - not only does the team finish up 4 in 6 nights, right after they go through a 3 in 5 night stretch.
Yep but it factors in and tires our #1 goalie when we really need points. In addition, it doesn't impact Helly's next contract. It would have even been better if we had our #2 but we have our #3 goalie up instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad