MdgPOPl.jpg

c5PaSvH.jpg

DDTEVRK.jpg

Howard Chuck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2012
Winnipeg
LOL, such great memories of all the past video games. I was never a big gamer and I'm not at all now, but the hours I wasted on Intellivision around 1980.......

I love the description of the JetsQuil as well! Close talking LOL.

Great job Z5gg

Reactions: Zhamnov5GoalGame

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
10:30 start tome for me tonight so I will wake up at 3:00 am like I have every night on this trip and catch it on the NHL network.

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
Great GDT again! Played a lot of the original Ice Hockey on the Nintendo, but when NHL94 came out my friends and I put a tonne of time into that.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Again brilliant GDT Zhamnov !! Oh the hours i spent playing these games . I had the Sega Genesis , the Nintendo and then PlayStation 1 , PlayStation 2 , PlayStation 3 , and now PlayStation 4 but I've yet to play Hockey on PlayStation 4 . Yah i know , when will i be too old to play vid . :laugh: Did you do this thread because EA' s headquarters is in San Jose ? If so , just brilliant . Jets need to keep winning , the Central is just goofy . GO Helly GOOOO !!

jets2020champs

Nov 6, 2016
Canada
I got an assist!!!! Yay to me!!!
8-0 Jets win. I love it!!! Little with 5 goals!!
Edit: That was only the 1st period?!

Awesome GDT!!!! I remember spending my lunch money on the arcades during university. I liked the weird games, like Hit the Ice. The players were nasty.

Last edited:

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
EA... well this is awkward. :laugh:

LucianoBorsato

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
I pumped many quarters into Blades of Steel at the arcade back in the day. That Activision hockey, I remember playing on the Atari and thinking how ridiculous 1 on 1 hockey was. Now I wonder if that's what OT will be someday :laugh:. Come to think of it, that's essentially what a shootout is.

ERYX

'Pegger in Exile
Oct 25, 2014
Ontario, Canada
Another superb GDT, Z5GG!

Has there been any indication on lines and who is starting in net yet?

Also, I find it interesting that Winnipeg is still considered the underdog in this game according to the bookies. Just no respect but unfortunately SJ probably won’t take us so lightly. I have to say though that a game against SJ doesmt inspire terror in me the way it used to.

JetsUK

Oct 1, 2015
Fantabulous GDT -- got callouses on my thumbs playing Nintendo Ice Hockey, and for all its rudimentary graphics and gameplay, it was at least as fun as NHL 18, IMO. Nothing like a sports game you can learn in your first go-round.

Can we put Lowry on the milk carton?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad