Pre-Game Talk: Jets vs San Jose

GeorgeJETson

Hnidy probably has us on his no trade list
Sponsor
Sep 30, 2016
These late starts are a real bummer. But I'll probably be up late watching it anyways :laugh:

As for Friday's afternoon game, I'm confident that we'll have a feed put on in the lunchroom again at work. Happens every year around this time of year.

Good thing the head of IT here is a Jets fan :naughty:

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
Interesting that we’re back to where we started with regards to the PPs. We’ll see how that goes on the upcoming road trip. Be nice to have a game with a few PPs for once this year.

Reactions: Jets 31 and SLAYER

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Practice Audio:

Players: Anthony Bitetto, Josh Morrissey and Laurent Brossoit.

Coach Maurice scrum topics: Update on Nathan Beaulieu? Which guy is going in? Any update on Bryan Little? On the attitude that Anthony Bitetto brings to the team. On Bitetto being "good in the room" and what that means. On why the team is a good road team/good at one goal games. Facing a Sharks team that shell shocked them in terms of shots the last game. The play of the Scheifele line. What has he liked about Blake Wheeler up the middle. On the Mike Babcock situation and his experience with past players. His evolution as a coach.

To listen click here.

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
I think they should put Roslo on the first line to set up Laine and Schief and Connor on the second line to be set up by Ehlers and Wheeler.

Reactions: Gil Fisher

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
Yeh I’m a bit surprised they are never together anymore. I know in the past they haven’t been great together but I believe they’ve both turned a corner as players and think they could really click together much better now.
One has been our best player and the other is our “franchise “ player so should be given every edge to succeed. We aren’t gonna get another too 2 pick for a long time.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Honestly, I actually feel great to hear that he's even on light bike rides. If the Jets can stay in the mix, he'd be a heck of an add in January.
Exactly , great to hear he's slowly working out to be able to come back .:thumbu:

Tommigun

Jan 5, 2018
Yep. I was just surprised at how they've come back, they were looking pretty bad for a good while there

Yes! They have looked seriously good, better than they did after Christmas break last year imho. Just goes to show that a great D core is not mandatory, and what a genius Maurice is.

JetsUK

Oct 1, 2015
Boo-Boo is out...

Litts is not even close...

:(

Great news that Little is back to light workouts already. Still don't expect him back for a good long while based on previous history and severity of injury, but glad to see him up and about.

Reactions: Jets 31

PhilJets

Winnipeg is Good
Jun 24, 2012
Somewhere nice
Yes! They have looked seriously good, better than they did after Christmas break last year imho. Just goes to show that a great D core is not mandatory, and what a genius Maurice is.

If Maurice is a genius Jets would have won back to back cup already :) with the line up 2 years in a row. For sure, hope coach can keep finding the right button now. Sometimes when your backs against the wall thats when your stubbornness dissappear. He is making changes that should have happened before. Not always should be when force into situation :)

But yeah Jets are doing fine. Hope it continues.
What i don't understand people assume (not you) Jets are a bad team. They still have the core group less Trouba. With injured Buff and Little.

I understand they are not a top 3 team anymore but they sure are not a non-playoff squad with star power they have. They can carry teams most night but yes not as much as a top team with depth. Production wise we don even seen Schiefele and Laine hot streak yet. Hope they both get into 1.

Go Jets Go (winning is fun)

Reactions: Tommigun

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
PP1 should be Scheif Laine KC Ehlers Pionk.

Wheelers Roslo JMo MP Lowry on PP2.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad