GDT: Jets vs Panthers - BB & T Center - Dec 7 6:30pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

rubikscube

Oct 27, 2017
Weinerpeg
Never been a Comrie fan. Way overpumped by Jets fans. Lots of people think he's a better prospect than Helle based on draft position. He should have saved both of those.

Reactions: BigZ65

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Just started watching, Jets spot them 2 goals already!

Must be a snowstorm in South Florida as no one can get to the game by the looks of it!

Actually what a joke, obviously not a hockey market for always but no team in QC!

ATLbound

Aug 3, 2006
Ontario
At least we have a 2nd line that can score 5v5.... wait, I mean at least we have a 3rd line that can score.... I mean

Scheifele- Wheeler can score

DoingItCoolKiwi

May 23, 2017
Maurice is one of those stupid coaches who needs to see actual losses to realize things are not working optimally. Don't change the winning lineup bs.
His tactic is to change the line if the team loses 2 in row. Jets havent lost 2 in row since the first 2 so the line up has stayed.

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
For all you histrionic Chicken Littles that think this bad start portends missing the playoffs and a 9 game winning streak, you can go RIGHT NOW to the website of certain Jets sponsors I'm not allowed to name, and you only need to lay 5-1 odds that the Jets will lose this game, so since you think it's 100% that they lose, you can round up every cent you have to your name and get an expected return on your investment that would blow the lid off of any mutual fund, interest rate or GIC that even David Thompson could get with a ten million dollar blank cheque.

Don't hate me, I'm giving you a chance of a lifetime -- assuming you actually DO believe the sounds coming past your lips. So don't waste your time here, go get your beards together and go make your fortune!

Reactions: kanadalainen

tntkid

Fire Maurice & Chevy
Nov 27, 2011
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Those are soft f***ing goals.

Every point counts and we can't afford to lose this game in the first 5 minutes with shitty goal tending.

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Just started watching, Jets spot them 2 goals already!

Must be a snowstorm in South Florida as no one can get to the game by the looks of it!

Actually what a joke, obviously not a hockey market for always but no team in QC!

The Market...

The Market...

tenor.gif

:propeller

JetsWillFly4Ever

May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
This board is absolutely horrible at blaming the goalie.

First goal, tha f*** is Hendricks doing? Stands back tries to block it misses and screens the goalie, you have to close the gap.

Second goal is a nothing chance until our defensemen let Ekblad walk by both of them and get two chances from the front of the net.

I still think Comrie should have had the first one but lets not absolve anyone except the goalie from blame.

Reactions: sipowicz

MotionlessGravity

Apr 15, 2014
Winnipeg
Missed the crappy start just tuned into Ehlers off the post could've used that by the look. Followed by some more pressure that is good to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad