Pre-Game Talk: Jets vs McDavids Feb 13 9:00 CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Nikolaj taking selfie's with fans on his way down from the weight room. He's a very lean boy

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
Ladd having a long chat with Stu during warmups and now Huddy and Stu together

Schfifty Five

Sep 3, 2013
It's probably time to put the lineup in a blender again. I'd like to try this as a lineup:

Little-Scheifele-Wheeler
Ladd-Lowry-Stafford
Ehlers-Perreault-Armia
Burmistrov-Copp-Thorburn

Trouba-Byfuglien
Enstrom-Myers
Stuart-Pardy

I'd really like to try Little as a winger again and i'm intrigued by what that line could do. I think the APE line would obliterate their match-ups.

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
Todays lines & pairings

Ehlers Little Wheeler
Perreault Scheifele Stafford
Ladd Lowry Armia
Burmi Copp Thorburn
Peluso

Enstrom Buff
Stuart Postma
Chiarot Pardy

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Speaking of McDavid ... is it still possible for him to win the Calder? 24 pts in 19 games with 26 to go. That is on pace to reach 57 points in 45 games. And his pace seems to be accelerating. Normally you would expect losing 37 games to injury to have finished his Calder hopes but, dayum that is some performance.

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
Practice over

PSS line having a long chat with PoMo at center ice now.

Board Bard

Dane-O-Mite
Jun 7, 2014
Speaking of McDavid ... is it still possible for him to win the Calder? 24 pts in 19 games with 26 to go. That is on pace to reach 57 points in 45 games. And his pace seems to be accelerating. Normally you would expect losing 37 games to injury to have finished his Calder hopes but, dayum that is some performance.

He's got my vote. Now I just need to get a vote.

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Pavelec-at-practice-300x200.jpg

Audio: Pavelec & Stafford.

To listen click here.

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Coach-Maurice-on-Sunday-300x173.png

Coach Maurice scrum from IcePlex: Status of Pavelec. Any thought of sending Pavelec to the Moose for a conditioning assignment? On Pavelec getting healthy. Will he start against Edmonton? Challenge to Pavelec having been off for so long. Psychologically what can it do for the Jets getting Pavelec back? What was the message to Hellebuyck? Easier for a young player to understand why he is being sent down? Thoughts on how Hellebuyck will be used with the Moose. Myers and Trouba are just maintenance. Any danger in Hellebuyck being sent down on a “low†point? How did he know it was time for Pavelec? On the team saying they weren’t able to match the Bruins. On his use of Mark Stuart last night. Making sense of Connor McDavid.

To listen click here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad