Act2P2_zpscli46jtw.png

Act2P3_zpseizuml7d.png

Lineups_zpsqnoy3sie.png

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
First

Ok Kent this is awesome. I love humor in the GDT's!!!

We are undefeated when I am first in GDT's. I am expecting a big game and a win from out team because...............

Yea can't lose em all!!

;)

Edit: yikes I am second by a whisker.........all bets are off now.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
I can't even remotely get in on the tank no matter what !! , maybe too many years of watching Jets 1.0 or making the play-offs last year but i am still hoping we go on some unbelievable winning streak . Maybe i could hope to lose if we were getting blown out every @#@!@## game but were not . To me the difference between last season and this is we just can't pick up a loser point , if we lost 10 games in ot instead of 3 we would be right in the play-off battle !! Anyway GO Jets GO

Jimby

Reformed Optimist
Nov 5, 2013
Winnipeg
Nice! Love the GDT! Hope THE NEGOTIATOR continues to play the way he did in Carolina's last game. Jets Win!

Senorsmooth

Wheels is my captain
Jun 27, 2014
Manitoba's Parkland
good job!
entertain me jets. that's all i ask.

Agreed. I currently am so torn as to what I want to see in terms of results, but the one constant is the desire to see entertaining hockey. Hopefully Ehlers, Scheifele and Wheeler continue to do that for me. Couple that with avoiding the penalty kill (which ruins many a night) and I will consider the game a success. Also would love to see Armia and Burmi switch lines. Defensive waterbug on the fourth, young cerebral Finn on the third.

Go Jets Go!

ERYX

'Pegger in Exile
Oct 25, 2014
Ontario, Canada
Great effort on the GDT, but can someone explain to me the whole joke about Ron Hainsey? I only started following the Jets in earnest, and lurking on this forum, well after he was no longer on the team so the recurring Hainsey jokes kind of go over my head ...

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Great effort on the GDT, but can someone explain to me the whole joke about Ron Hainsey? I only started following the Jets in earnest, and lurking on this forum, well after he was no longer on the team so the recurring Hainsey jokes kind of go over my head ...

2 (or maybe three?) recurring memes with the Hains:

1. That he would score 6 goals. This came from Lynk, who rarely posts here anymore
  2. "The Negotiator" - Hainsey was the Jets player representative during the Lock Out
  3. Further to the 6 goal meme: sometimes they're always off his ass, as that seemed to be a common occurrence when he was playing with the Jets. He seemed to have the worst luck with that, bolstered by the fact that he was often IN the crease trying to defend goals, if one of our goalies went on a wander.

TL;DR, I'm sure. ;) There's a ton about this stuff in old GDTs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad