VVvn7l6.jpg

S5BI4BW.jpg

IbTbVWT.jpg

Snot Rocket

HF anti-tank squad
Feb 3, 2013
Winnipeg
wow! I literally have all those books!

the dieties and demigods manual was the shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!
Oh damn, I thought I would just keep my mouth shut...but since you ran into the room there Leroy Jenkins I guess I can say, "Me too!"

Oriental is still one of my faves!

Zham, the Tanev MM reminded me of this. Sweet job!

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Great work Zhamnov , i had alot of friends that were right into this stuff , i never did get why . I played the video game though , it was like playing in a cartoon . Most of the guys that got right into this stuff didn't play sports , nerds as you say .:laugh: Hope Buff doesn't pass the puck like a traktor tonight , Sir avgard says . :huh::laugh:

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
Omg Omg Omg Zham, right into my territory.
I feel like such a nerd now, god the hours ive put into D&D.

Wonder if Laine is a Warlock and Ehlers a Wizard.
Wheeler would be a bard!

Okay, we need a win tonight boys, come on you JETS!

GJG

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
Great work Zhamnov , i had alot of friends that were right into this stuff , i never did get why . I played the video game though , it was like playing in a cartoon . Most of the guys that got right into this stuff didn't play sports , nerds as you say .:laugh: Hope Buff doesn't pass the puck like a traktor tonight , Sir avgard says . :huh::laugh:

I guess im weird, I was what you would call a nerd, I was good at math, physics and all that, ended up with a PhD.

But I also played hockey, and was pretty good, I also went to heavy metal concerts quite often.

I was a mess :)

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
Big old school rpg nerd myself. I HAD all those books bitd! :mad: Also had the original black box Traveller, Top Secret, Gangbusters, Gamma World...somewhere along the line I got rid of it all and now I want it all back! :( The only stuff I kept was my Call of Cthulhu books which remains my fave. Great GDT...memories...misty water-coloured memories.

A few potions of healing would be very beneficial right now!

Go Jets go!

Georgetown Al

I’m back...
Aug 8, 2017
Going to miss the game tonight, working night shift in Fort McKay...

Go :jetsGo

Chicago still have a team ?:sarcasm:;) :D

DaJackal

Aug 3, 2015
Eastern front
I guess im weird, I was what you would call a nerd, I was good at math, physics and all that, ended up with a PhD.

But I also played hockey, and was pretty good, I also went to heavy metal concerts quite often.

I was a mess :)

Replace hockey with football (soccer, if you wish to emphasize being North American) and you just described my life in general. :laugh: Well, the PhD is still a work in progress, but next year maybe. I've never played D&D though.

Go Jets Go! :popcorn:

Reactions: ImGoingNucks

ocdaddy

Nov 3, 2013
Winnipeg
So who is this DeBrin Cat? Seems to be putting up some numbers as a rookie.

Never more have I been looking forward to hearing a coach speak after a morning skate. (Injuries update)

Already clenching...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad