GDT: Jets vs Flyers 6:00 CT [tank talk --> tank thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Armia seems like a perfect linemate for Little. They play at the same pace and have similar approaches.

The two would be a good pair. Put Conner next to them and we may have a dynamic 2nd line. It would free Perrault up to drive play on the third line.

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
Not sure why we're hating on the Burmi/Stafford/Armia line so much. How much have these guys actually played together before? And Armia is on his off wing tonight. Think they've all had ups and downs this game.

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Buff channeling his inner Hainsey

Buff is probably dreaming of Channelcats right now...

PHOTO-2-1.jpg

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
Armia seems like a perfect linemate for Little. They play at the same pace and have similar approaches.

The two would be a good pair. Put Conner next to them and we may have a dynamic 2nd line. It would free Perrault up to drive play on the third line.

I've been wondering who might fit onto Little's wings if Ehlers and Wheels are with Scheif. That would be a solid line IMO. Armia is good on the back check so I think it could work.

Puckatron 3000

Glitchy Prototype
Feb 4, 2014
Offensive Zone

I'm very hopeful for Armia. But that's a big promotion, if we're talking next year's starting line. Risky. But maybe with all the other young guys expected to be in the lineup, you can always shuffle someone else in if Armia isn't up to speed. Or maybe he pulls it off.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
I'm very hopeful for Armia. But that's a big promotion, if we're talking next year's starting line. Risky. But maybe with all the other young guys expected to be in the lineup, you can always shuffle someone else in if Armia isn't up to speed. Or maybe he pulls it off.

Well the other options at this point are Stafford and Dano so I probably would give him a shot to see what he can do.

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
White Out MB
I've been wondering who might fit onto Little's wings if Ehlers and Wheels are with Scheif. That would be a solid line IMO. Armia is good on the back check so I think it could work.

With the Jets we could end up with Little, Perrault and Stafford........... i hope not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad