Pre-Game Talk: Jets vs Ducks - Thu Jan 25 9:00pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBoJangelz71

Jan 14, 2014
I pleased to announce that I am fully recovered from my severe anxiety due to bad goaltending. I have now gone 112 days symptom free.

The improvement this has made on the quality of my life is enormous. Today I can successfully watch entire Jets games. No more covering my eyes with my sweaty palms, sweaty from the anxiety of knowing a goal was coming at the worst possible time.

I also stopped having nightmares , or should I say a reoccurring one, that involved me handcuffed to a net with no equipment on. Al Iafrate and Al Maccinis standing in front of me with buckets of pucks at their disposal, ready to fire everyone of the at me. My only protection is relying on Pavelec stopping their shots. Oh, and he is completely hammered, and he drove there drunk as well.

Thankfully they have all stopped.

I would like to thank my psychologist, Dr. C. Hellebuyck, for his consistent, efficient and effective treatment plan.

I owe it all to you!

TorJet

Jun 27, 2016
I pleased to announce that I am fully recovered from my severe anxiety due to bad goaltending. I have now gone 112 days symptom free.

The improvement this has made on the quality of my life is enormous. Today I can successfully watch entire Jets games. No more covering my eyes with my sweaty palms, sweaty from the anxiety of knowing a goal was coming at the worst possible time.

I also stopped having nightmares , or should I say a reoccurring one, that involved me handcuffed to a net with no equipment on. Al Iafrate and Al Maccinis standing in front of me with buckets of pucks at their disposal, ready to fire everyone of the at me. My only protection is relying on Pavelec stopping their shots. Oh, and he is completely hammered, and he drove there drunk as well.

Thankfully they have all stopped.

I would like to thank my psychologist, Dr. C. Hellebuyck, for his consistent, efficient and effective treatment plan.

I owe it all to you!

Careful - talking about it can lead to a reemergence of symptoms.

I believe it takes at least one playoff round win before you can officially be classified as goaltending anxiety free.

PhilJets

Winnipeg is Good
Jun 24, 2012
Somewhere nice
Let's go Jets

Must win again to keep above Nashville.

After the ASB

The Jets #3 in the league
Will face

#1&2 in the league

LVG and Bolts.

Hoping for Lowry to be back at least for that game.

GoJets Go

Aggie204

Expect the worst, you’ll never be disappointed.
Sep 11, 2015
East St Paul, MB
Laine left wing??? What is this sorcery!
#29 In a couple of years
latest

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
I'd rather see the Jets beat the Ducks than any other team in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad