GDT: Jets vs Blues Game 5 April 18 7:30pm CT

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
So many players were trash tonight. Ehlers, Myers and Kulikov especially.
Haha I knew someone would blame Myers who actually drove offensive play tonight.

Byfuglien and Trouba were key players in the last two goals but it was meets and Kulikov. Ok.

LadyJet26

LETS GO BLUE!!!!!
Sep 6, 2004
Winnipeg, MB
Maurice has no answers for in game adjustments.

Trouba no support trying to get the puck out.

Once again blown lead in the 3rd. So f***ing pathetic

rehf

Fueled by Maurice
Feb 15, 2013
Winnipeg
Haha I knew someone would blame Myers who actually drove offensive play tonight.

Byfuglien and Trouba were key players in the last two goals but it was meets and Kulikov. Ok.

Buff and Trouba were bad tonight. Myers is consistently bad. Amusingly, stats and eye test confirm this

Reactions: AKAChip

MrvJets

Apr 23, 2018
I would rather get rid of Trouba and Ehlers. Both have pretty low hockey IQ and can’t do anything good at the most decisive moments. Both could still earn some reasonable return for the Jets if traded with the right kind of teams.

How many stupid penalties does Trouba take? He commits so many errors in his zone most games.

Reactions: Ippenator

Hobble

Sep 2, 2010
This team does not seem to have the mental fortitude to play with a lead at home.

Seriously, what happened since last season? How they can just completely forget how they played back then?

rehf

Fueled by Maurice
Feb 15, 2013
Winnipeg
Was he on the ice for GA? I guess that doesn't matter

How about how many shots they had when he was on the ice?

There's no point having a discussion, you don't subscribe to advanced stats and obviously have some infatuation with Myers so having any kind of meaningful discussion about him is pointless

Reactions: AKAChip

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
Yes, but if they do lose composure, THEN CALL A TIME OUT TO REFOCUS THE TEAM!!!!!!
I agree with whoever posted a time out should have been called with time at 2:00 ish left.
Maurice owns a lot of this.
If you were the one who posted this I agree 100%

Reactions: Mbraunm

Ippenator

Jan 6, 2016
Espoo
To say you’d rather Chiarot than Trouba and Ehlers is frankly insane.
Trouba is honestly a moron, and it unfortunately shows in his play way too often. And Ehlers is a headless chicken with some wheels. Takes a spot from a potentially much more efficient forward. Chiarot in his role is easy to replace, so I wouldn’t worry about him. But first of all the most needed replacement is for Maurice. That dude is a serious waste of a talented team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad