Not open for further replies.

Howard Chuck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2012
Winnipeg
First!

Not really a discussion though :naughty:

I'll have a friend at the game who now lives in Nashville, so this is really a MW/TT

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
Let's look forward to bigger and better things.

Jets vs Predators.... discuss.

MICHAEL HUTCHINSON
HEIGHT 190 cm / 6'3"

ONDREJ PAVELEC
HEIGHT 189 cm / 6'2"

CONNOR HELLEBUYCK
HEIGHT 193 cm / 6'4"

So do I, Resurrection... So do I.

Seriously though, we need some goaltending and some scoring luck in this game. We're a good team, now we need some points.

Channelcat

Unhinged user
Feb 8, 2013
Canada
I have a bad feeling about this :help:

I'm ok with no Buff, but I share the "bad feeling" sentiments. We can make all the excuses, but you just have to find ways to beat teams like the Sens, Leafs etc. At least if you want to be a playoff team.

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
I have a bad feeling about this :help:

Me too. Fingers crossed.

tumblr_m8ip59WRZf1qhjiyxo4_500.png

castle

Dec 2, 2011
Australia
I'm much less optimistic about playoff hockey now than I was a couple of weeks ago. Minnesota and LA have caught up and Calgary refuses to die.

Hammer Slammer

Mar 26, 2010
Winnipeg
Someone travel to Nashville, convince Rinne to go take a nap tomorrow afternoon and then unplug his alarm clock.

Thank you.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
@DarrinBauming: Paul Postma is in forward colours at #NHLJets practice today. No Byfuglien, Ladd, or Little to be seen.

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
It will be a fun rollercoaster ride to the end of the season

Gotta say man, I don't find this fun at all. Not one bit actually. If we get at least 6 out of 8 points on this trip, I might start to have some fun again but for now it's nothing but anxiety. 4 outta 8 will be barely enough to keep a little hope alive. If we only win 1 of the next 4 (or God forbid none) I think we're toast.

We needed that game against the sens to go differently.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
@CJOBSports: #NHLJets Lines at practice Stafford-Scheifele-Wheeler / Galiardi-Lowry-Frolik / Stempniak-Slater-Tlusty / Peluso-Postma-Thorburn

@CJOBSports: #NHLJets D-Pairings at practice Enstrom-Myers / Stuart-Trouba / Pardy-Harrison again Postma playing C & No Byfuglien, Ladd or Little on ice

@DarrinBauming: Mark Stuart just left the ice holding his face. #NHLJets

StronGeer

Jan 25, 2013
Down by the bay
@CJOBSports: #NHLJets Lines at practice Stafford-Scheifele-Wheeler / Galiardi-Lowry-Frolik / Stempniak-Slater-Tlusty / Peluso-Postma-Thorburn

@CJOBSports: #NHLJets D-Pairings at practice Enstrom-Myers / Stuart-Trouba / Pardy-Harrison again Postma playing C & No Byfuglien, Ladd or Little on ice

Spreading the love it seems.

Wait, what?

This is weird.

Peluso - Postma - Thorburn? Did he just shift all the centres up? So confused.

anyways, the question we need to ask is would Maurice actually use Pardy - Harrison? Or is Pardy a placeholder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad