Confirmed with Link: Jets sign Olsen

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Ryan-Olsen-300x169.jpg

Jets confirmed as stated above. AAV is $726,700.00.

garret9

AKA#VitoCorrelationi
Mar 31, 2012
Vancouver
www.hockey-graphs.com
I haven't seen Olsen live but he doesn't look overly impressive on all the highlights I've seen.

Has anyone here had a chance to see him in person, and if so, can you fill us in on him? What do you like about his game?

Very smart defensively. Almost never out of place and plays a pro-like xo's type game.

He is what you usually want in a 4th line player IMO. He is what many are hoping Sutter to become.

Offense is not high enough to really expect anything above 4th line or depth guy though.

Little bit out of date (Dec 10)but:
BbHLAJgCQAEc9CE.jpg:large

jetkarma*

Very smart defensively. Almost never out of place and plays a pro-like xo's type game.

He is what you usually want in a 4th line player IMO. He is what many are hoping Sutter to become.

Offense is not high enough to really expect anything above 4th line or depth guy though.

Saying that he has shown hands and some moves from the limited viewings I have had. Certainly not an offensively dynamo but not exactly challenged either.

We don't have anyone that sees him in person regularly?

pucka lucka

Apr 7, 2010
Ottawa

It would be nice to see this graph with some elite nhl'rs included. P.Kane, Crosby, Perry

McDrailers

Apr 13, 2013
Newfoundland
Brassard is also not even able to crack the St. John's lineup with any consistency. There's no point in signing players for the sake of signing them, or covering your ass. If the player does not progress, he does not progress. Move on. Sutter was a blown pick, no need to send good money after the bad.

In all honesty, this. I've watched a hell of a lot of caps games this year and I don't think i've heard Brassards name once. Forgot he was a player in this organization to be honest

Boreal

Jun 26, 2012
I am happy for Ryan O. He deserves it. I am really beginning to like our pool, though inking Brassard was puzzling.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad