GDT: Jets @ Sabres, Sat Mar 26, 12PM [tank talk --> tank thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hank Chinaski

May 29, 2007
YFO
Big game tomorrow for draft position.

As I said in another thread, Buffalo doesn't appear to be one of the many tank teams right now. They're playing hard with their roster mostly at full strength. Also expect that Kane will be extra fired up.

Always fun to see some NCAA grads making their debuts. Apparently Hudson Fasching and Casey Nelson will both be in the lineup for Buffalo.

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
My distaste for KNe outweighs all else. Strongly pulling for a Jets win.

Oh I can't stand Kane, but I don't need to see a Jets win to take care of that. Buff can take care of that all by himself. :D And I think maybe he might...I mean there's nothing to lose at this point right? :laugh:

Seriously...how fun would it be to see Buff line Kaner up and destroy him with a monstrous (but completely clean) hit? That would be worth the price of admission! It also totally feels like a thing Buff will do at this juncture - he's a classic show man. He gets how fun that would...I mean he's a guy who got in a fight his first shift of the first Jets 2.0 pre-season game! He's probably been thinking about it all morning... :)

Last edited:

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
Hmmm...looks like Trouba is going to play. To be honest I kinda wish Kichton was getting a chance...

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Hmmm...looks like Trouba is going to play. To be honest I kinda wish Kichton was getting a chance...

Fragile Franky in the contract year so he's sucking it up. Thanks for one Jake.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Beyak to Hnidy: "Maurice has really liked the line of Lowry, Thorburn, Hustle,.....Why"?

:dunce:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad