Pre-Game Talk: Jets & Red Wings • Home and Home • Tue, Dec 10 & Thu, Dec 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

DannyGallivan

Your world frightens and confuses me
Aug 25, 2017
Melonville
Yzerman has them tanking in the right season...
Good point. They have a good shot at a franchise player. If he doesn't land on the Jets, I'd like to see the next "Face of the League" on an original six team (well, not the Rangers or the Leafs... I always cheer for them to lose).

GeorgeJETson

Hnidy probably has us on his no trade list
Sponsor
Sep 30, 2016

source.gif

Let's get the 2 points tomorrow and head off to the next one :laugh:

Reactions: Jets 31

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
I know it irritates some people, but I just love how Hellebuyck handles the media. He has taken the 'goalies are weird' stereotype and embraced it and he seems to make some of the scrum lurkers kind of wither under his glare lol

I disliked it at one point, but I think I understand it now. It is how he keeps his confidence up. Or I could say it is just Helle being Helle and be OK with it that way too. He has played well enough to have earned the right to a little arrogance. He has also credited his teammates with helping him play as well as he has.

Reactions: LucianoBorsato

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
What are the lines has Perrault made himself a permanent fixture on that 2nd line? Has Roslo got himself demoted?

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
He was highly touted here by more than a few. Not so much for Pionk. Perhaps Jets' fans are as bad as (apparently the org is) at evaluating this.

Hmm

Pionk is 24. Cholowski is 21. Compare him to Stanley. I think Cholowski is still highly regarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad