Recalled/Assigned: Jets recall Zach Redmond

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Another righty D man. Maybe they plan on running #33 as a forward for an extended trial?

bazaaa*

Another righty D man. Maybe they plan on running #33 as a forward for an extended trial?

Be interesting to see how he handles it. As we know, he has flat out said he'll never play forward again, nor does he want to. He obviously doesn't have a choice, so it'll be interesting to see what he does. Will he slack (more than usual)? Will he suck it up and ask for a trade?

Kane / Scheif / Wheeler
Ladd / Little / Buff

Last edited by a moderator:

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
That thought ran through my mind as well. But either way its nice to see Redmond get another shot.

It really is. Hope he sticks this year and gets a nice 1 way contract next year. He's one guy we would definitely lose to waivers.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Yay!! Let's give him top 4 minutes and PP time to see what we really have with him. I really hope Stuart doesn't get top 4 mins over Redmond

Potrzebie

Mar 25, 2010
Be interesting to see how he handles it. As we know, he has flat out said he'll never play forward again, nor does he want to. He obviously doesn't have a choice, so it'll be interesting to see what he does. Will he slack (more than usual)? Will he suck it up and ask for a trade?

Kane / Scheif / Wheeler
Ladd / Little / Buff

But when did he say this? I've seen this repeated again and again (even by Lawless on the radio yesterday) but I've yet to see a direct quote, interview or link to where Buff actually said this. The closest I've seen is last year when Noel was trying him at F and said that he prefers to play D. All I've ever seen from Buff himself is that he prefers playing D and that playing F was just something he did in Chicago when asked.

bazaaa*

But when did he say this? I've seen this repeated again and again (even by Lawless on the radio yesterday) but I've yet to see a direct quote, interview or link to where Buff actually said this. The closest I've seen is last year when Noel was trying him at F and said that he prefers to play D. All I've ever seen from Buff himself is that he prefers playing D and that playing F was just something he did in Chicago when asked.

I don't know, but I remember the actual interview of him saying it, rather than just saying it because I read it somewhere, if that matters at all. It might have been the first or second season, and he was put forward for the powerplay (just guessing), so media had a bunch of questions after the game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad