Recalled/Assigned: Jets recall Julian Melchiori, place Clitsome on IR

ajmidd12

Know-It-All
Apr 16, 2012
This Planet
I know Noel is Noel, but why the **** does he keep sitting Ellerby? I thought Ellerby-Pardy looked good together!

I hope the next big release is a coaching change....

Jun 15, 2013
Winnipeg
Why recall Julian Melchiori? Are we trading Buff? Is Stuart gone? Ellerby is getting shafted? We'll know Dec 28th @12:01?

Are all you guys serious? How about because of the topic of the thread?

Jets recall Julian Melchiori, place Clitsome on IR

It's called a 23 man roster. Jets typically have 13 forwards, 8 defencemen & 2 goalies as their 23. Clitsome on IR=left hand shot being recalled from St. John's.

What is wrong with you people?

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
Bogosian has the flu. Apparently bad enough that hes not allowed in the arena.

jetkarma*

Bogosian has the flu. Apparently bad enough that hes not allowed in the arena.

We all get the flu , but at some point you have to be on the ice and playing to the level you should be .

Not saying he should be today or that anything is anything, but we sure could use that from him .

Jun 15, 2013
Winnipeg
The Jets typically carry 14 forwards and 7 D. That's why all the speculation and head scratching.

Thanks! That clears it up although what I'd meant was since Halischuck went down the last 2 weeks have pretty much been 13 & 8.

When we're healthy Enstrom, Byfuglien, Clitsome, Bogosian, Trouba, Stuart, Postma are locks. Even with Postma out long term, have either Pardy or Ellerby done enough to perhaps attract waiver attention from another team when/if they are sent down?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad