Pre-Game Talk: Jets-Penguins Tuesday Feb 6

hn777

Apr 22, 2019
Had some fun with this
Edge.nhl.com

Some Jets points:
Kupari with the highest top speed among the Jets (and among highest in the league, 99 percentile)
Ehlers & Barron highest top speed among Jets regulars (96 percentile in league)
Perfetti with a surprisingly high top speed (80 percentile), but doesn't use it a lot (Speed Bursts Over 20 mph below 50th percentile)

JetsUK

Oct 1, 2015
Had some fun with this
Edge.nhl.com

Some Jets points:
Kupari with the highest top speed among the Jets (and among highest in the league, 99 percentile)
Perfetti with a surprisingly high top speed (80 percentile), but doesn't use it a lot (Speed Bursts Over 20 mph below 50th percentile)

Thx for this -- I am now more confident than ever that my lab-grown Frankenplayer is ready for prime time. Skating, skills, speed, agility, shot, size, puckhounding, vision, endurance, warrior gene and a high degree of language proficiency for sledging opposing players.

Jets fans, welcome our new star winger, PerfEhlers BarronKup.

jokesondee

I’m not fat. I’m cultivating mass.
Feb 23, 2018
Winnipeg
Had some fun with this
Edge.nhl.com

Some Jets points:
So he's just lazy then :sarcasm:

enuffidiotsalready

Nov 25, 2019
Is anyone in the media going to grill Bones about what's going on with Gus' injury? He got hurt before Christmas and was "day to day"... he has been practicing in a full contact jersey for weeks now yet is still apparently not ready. Very weird situation.
he was asked directly yesterday and waived the question off, " he's on IR"

maybe he is our kucherov/stone

I'm rubbing my hands together and thinking of tenting my fingers presently

TheDeuce

Halak, Ryder, and a second.
Feb 22, 2009
I, for one, miss AvgaardHockey Professor’s rants.

{snip}
Just for you I'll try to fill the void:

THIS WHAT I SAY ALL TIME! : ( I AM AT VERY VERY ANGRY AT THIS POINT )

THIS :

Scheiflee suffering with line there no C is!!! THIS Lowry loosing all faceoff, he cant pass a single puck, he cant go through one sinlge player. etc etc. he cant feed puck at all. Scheiflee just skating and doing all things right out there but he IS ALONE!!! HE NEEDS PLAYERS TO play with!!! daaaaa m n !!!

this line line Three checking players. their offens is putting puck to end at best for attack. this suck. Scheiflee suffering have to play nonhockey!!! Lowry like very very very weak winger. HE NO C! DAAA M N! PUTTING LOWRY TO C THIS LINE AND OUT WITH THIS EHLERS , . HE NOT WORTHY PLAYING WITH MIGHTY SCHEIFLEE! OR APPLETOWN C HERE. BUT NAMES BEST. LOWRY NO C!!!

LISTEN FOLKS! LISTEN!!! THEY COME LIKE THROUGH OPEN WELCOMING GATE THROUGH LOWRY AT MIDDLESECTIONs!! I HAVE SEEN THIS EVEY GAME SINCE THIS "c" ARRIVED. WAKE UP COACH YOURE ON DEEP SLEEP!!! LOWRY FOR TRADE ASAP. TIL DEN PUTTING HIM DOWNWARDS IN LINES. WE NEED LAINE UPWARDS. EHLERS AWAY FRom SCHEIFLEE. SCHEIFLEE TO FIRST. ACTING NOW!!!

Scheiflee must also have richly icetimes whcih he not getting. PP is catastrophy. Scheiflee must needs to play pp nonstop. ridiculously pp1 playing. only order is to give all puck to LAINE and he pass to buff who putting brakes on and putting back to Wheelers who putting some soft at goal, while Scheiflee is there at other side looking at this. PUT DAMN PASSING SKILL FOR SCHEIFLEE IN PP. NO MORRISEE AT PP. HE NOT SKILL. HE HAVE 0 SKILL!!! he slow and dumb playing

LAINE TRADE AND PP 1 IS HUGE ERROR!!! PLONK MUST GO OUT OF THIS. ALSO THE WINGER LOWRY!!! HE IS STALE LIKE StATUE OUT THERE. NO PASSING SKILL!!! so much at this team so wrong. and coach thinking he some kind of hero professor. he only saved by team has more better players than opposite teams. BUT PLAYERS HERE ARE AT WRONG LINES. MOST TRUST IS GIVEN TO BADDER PLAYERS!!! BETTER PLAYERS ARE HIDDEN AT THIRD FOURTH LINES! SOME PLAYERS WRONGLY IN HERODRESSES HERE! THIS SUCKS!! TAKING THE ICETIMES THE BETTER PLAYERS SHOULD HAVING!!!

PUTTING A CENTER TO SCHEIFLEE COACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLONK OUT OF PP HE IS EATING IT!!! I DONT SEE EHLERS AND LOWRY GETTING ONE SINGLE PASS TO SCHEIFLEE AT OFFENSIVE ZOUN AT ANY GAME SORT OF............WHEN IS THERE GOING TO GET PLAYERS TO SCHEIFLEE TO PLAY WITH???????????????????????? THIS NOT ACCEPTABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BIG WORDS BUT IMPORTANT!

AM VERY VERY ANGRY AT THIS TEAM CAOCHING FARTS!

Sir avgard hockeyprofessor

{Hope that will tide you over}

m.

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019

THIS :

Scheiflee suffering with line there no C is!!! THIS Lowry loosing all faceoff, he cant pass a single puck, he cant go through one sinlge player. etc etc. he cant feed puck at all. Scheiflee just skating and doing all things right out there but he IS ALONE!!! HE NEEDS PLAYERS TO play with!!! daaaaa m n !!!

this line line Three checking players. their offens is putting puck to end at best for attack. this suck. Scheiflee suffering have to play nonhockey!!! Lowry like very very very weak winger. HE NO C! DAAA M N! PUTTING LOWRY TO C THIS LINE AND OUT WITH THIS EHLERS , . HE NOT WORTHY PLAYING WITH MIGHTY SCHEIFLEE! OR APPLETOWN C HERE. BUT NAMES BEST. LOWRY NO C!!!

LISTEN FOLKS! LISTEN!!! THEY COME LIKE THROUGH OPEN WELCOMING GATE THROUGH LOWRY AT MIDDLESECTIONs!! I HAVE SEEN THIS EVEY GAME SINCE THIS "c" ARRIVED. WAKE UP COACH YOURE ON DEEP SLEEP!!! LOWRY FOR TRADE ASAP. TIL DEN PUTTING HIM DOWNWARDS IN LINES. WE NEED LAINE UPWARDS. EHLERS AWAY FRom SCHEIFLEE. SCHEIFLEE TO FIRST. ACTING NOW!!!

Scheiflee must also have richly icetimes whcih he not getting. PP is catastrophy. Scheiflee must needs to play pp nonstop. ridiculously pp1 playing. only order is to give all puck to LAINE and he pass to buff who putting brakes on and putting back to Wheelers who putting some soft at goal, while Scheiflee is there at other side looking at this. PUT DAMN PASSING SKILL FOR SCHEIFLEE IN PP. NO MORRISEE AT PP. HE NOT SKILL. HE HAVE 0 SKILL!!! he slow and dumb playing

LAINE TRADE AND PP 1 IS HUGE ERROR!!! PLONK MUST GO OUT OF THIS. ALSO THE WINGER LOWRY!!! HE IS STALE LIKE StATUE OUT THERE. NO PASSING SKILL!!! so much at this team so wrong. and coach thinking he some kind of hero professor. he only saved by team has more better players than opposite teams. BUT PLAYERS HERE ARE AT WRONG LINES. MOST TRUST IS GIVEN TO BADDER PLAYERS!!! BETTER PLAYERS ARE HIDDEN AT THIRD FOURTH LINES! SOME PLAYERS WRONGLY IN HERODRESSES HERE! THIS SUCKS!! TAKING THE ICETIMES THE BETTER PLAYERS SHOULD HAVING!!!

PUTTING A CENTER TO SCHEIFLEE COACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLONK OUT OF PP HE IS EATING IT!!! I DONT SEE EHLERS AND LOWRY GETTING ONE SINGLE PASS TO SCHEIFLEE AT OFFENSIVE ZOUN AT ANY GAME SORT OF............WHEN IS THERE GOING TO GET PLAYERS TO SCHEIFLEE TO PLAY WITH???????????????????????? THIS NOT ACCEPTABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BIG WORDS BUT IMPORTANT!

m.
Not bad, but there's only one Avgaard lol

RabidOne

Drinking all the beers
Apr 15, 2014
Kelowna
so much pervatism going on... coach favor french traded player... no minit for Kupari who injured shoulder playing physical. All good minits given to O'Conner and greedy Ehlers. kupari 2nd line center instead of Jets giving number 1 pick for the french player who no good. kupari excite going from sunny LA to cold Jets getting away biased coach MacLellan favoring french center Danault playing big minits to kupari's 4th line, but now kupari screwed in winnipeg too by another french traded player. minumum coach play kupari distributing karl marx even icetime to all centers showing kupari skill as 2nd line C with best plus minis.
Now we know who Aavgard really is!

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
Our fifth line of slow Gus, Flowbee and Kupoori would be better than most of the 4th lines the Jets previously employed!
put some respect on borque-shore-shaw

maybe he is our kucherov/stone

I'm rubbing my hands together and thinking of tenting my fingers presently
yes exactly those 2. just 9M+ less in salary, and near-infinite amount less in skill or production :laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: Mortimer Snerd

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
Wayyyyyyy too long since I have seen a Jets game!

No Heinola?
Jets don't have any roster space, someone will have to be waived to take Scheifele off IR, then another if Gus needs to come off, then another if Heinola were to be called up.

Reactions: hn777

Stumbledore

Jan 1, 2018
Canada
Jets don't have any roster space, someone will have to be waived to take Scheifele off IR, then another if Gus needs to come off, then another if Heinola were to be called up.
Surely they can find a way to extend Gus's stay on IR.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Surely they can find a way to extend Gus's stay on IR.

Extending Gus on IR isn't really great for saving cap dollars. Ideally you'd wanna clear the IR if possible till the deadline to maximize capspace at the deadlne.

I noticed that, odd answer and the refusal to elaborate.

Reactions: Stumbledore

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012

THIS :

m.

It is time there is a GDT dedicated to @avgard sharing some of his greatest hits, esp for the newer posters here who weren't around when we had the blessing of "Sir Avgard hockeyprofessor" sharing his pearls of hockey wisdom on this board.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad