nYe75k7.jpg

SgvCQWB.jpg

InW180z.jpg

C3gzLiz.jpg

4L3XktE.jpg

NHVBPp3.jpg

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Anyone know what the Jets record is at PPG Paints Arena? It has to be their worst of any NHL arena, no? All the games I remember there are losses, many blowout losses. I'd be surprised if the Jets have won more than a game or two in that arena in the history of Jets 2.0 (and if they have I reckon it was in the early days where they were in the Southeast Division). I don't remember beating Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh in recent memory.

Win is unlikely even in the best of circumstances, let alone on a back to back with the flu running through the team. I'll happily take a point and a good effort.

Last edited:

GeorgeJETson

Hnidy probably has us on his no trade list
Sponsor
Sep 30, 2016
Anyone know what the Jets record is at PPG Paints Arena? It has to be their worst of any NHL arena, no? All the games I remember there are losses, many blowout losses. I'd be surprised if the Jets have won more than a game or two in that arena in the history of Jets 2.0 (and if they have I reckon it was in the early days where they were in the Southeast Division). I don't remember beating Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh in recent memory.

Win is unlikely even in the best of circumstances, let alone on a back to back with the flu running through the team. I'll happily take a point and a good effort.

According to this site the Jets have only beaten the Pens 5 timed in Pittsburgh since 2011. The last time was a 4-1 win on 2019/10/08.

Since we're on a B2B, and a lot of the team are ill, it might take a miracle to win.

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
Ah, nothing like a cuppa joe, piece of toast, fueling up the chainsaw and strapping on the ol' leatherface mask in the morning. :)

Speaking of horrific, someone in yesterdays GDT mentioned our record as in the vicinity of 5-19*** vs Pitt in past years.

This tilt may be an uphill battle, but hey we've all been there before.

Thanks @Zhamnov5GoalGame for the interesting GDT!

*** thanks @GeorgeJETson for the military-grade data:bb::tinker:

Last edited:

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
tattooed-shakespeare-mathew-mcfarren.jpg

Mama Time, blunt thou the Crosby's paws,
And make the Pitt’d earth devour her own sweet brood;
Pluck the keen teeth from the Guentzel’s jaws,
And burn the long-lived Malkin’d phoenix in his blood;
Make sad and sorry wee Penguin’d fleets,
And do whate'er thou wilt, swift-footed Time,
To the Referee’d world in the NHL so beat;
But I forbid thee one most heinous crime:
O, carve not with thy hours my team’s fair brow,
Nor draw no lines on Bone’s visage with thine antique pen;
Jets in thy course untainted do allow
For Fjallboy’s pattern to succeeding men.
Yet, do thy worst, old Time: smash thy Pitt’d throng,
Our Jets shall in my verse live ever young.

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
Ah, nothing like a cuppa joe, piece of toast, fueling up the chainsaw and strapping on the ol' leatherface mask in the morning. :)

Speaking of horrific, someone in yesterdays GDT mentioned our record as in the vicinity of 5-19*** vs Pitt in past years.

This tilt may be an uphill battle, but hey we've all been there before.

Thanks @Zhamnov5GoalGame for the interesting GDT!

*** thanks @GeorgeJETson for the data:bb::tinker:

I believe their only win in Pittsburgh since 2011 came last season, so let's keep the streak alive boys!

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
Thanks @Zhamnov5GoalGame for the horrifying GDT...:gargoyle: I have never really been a fan of the horror genre, I guess you could say I'm a...

giphy.gif

Hell, I'm scared just watching an episode of the Muppet Show with Uncle Deadly in it...

giphy.gif

It's going to be a frightening one tonight against the Pen-things, because remember...

Let's scare the bejesus out of Pittsburgh tonight! Go Jets Go! :hockey:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad