Jets & Moose ticket exchange 2017-18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gm0ney

Unicorns salient
Oct 12, 2011
Winnipeg
Looks like there is a sweet new season ticket sharing service offered by the Jets. Just listed my seat if anyone is interested in buying some games. Please check it out:

https://jets.splitseasontickets.com/public/listing/5054

Section 306 - Row 1 - Seat 16

I got the email about this new service today. Seems like a good idea. I was under the impression that the seats were only available to those on the waiting list...

It's a 3rd party site - not TNSE/Ticketmaster. And where do they get their piece of the financial action? It's free to the STH seller - but do people joining pay an admin fee or something?

Anyway, hope this site helps you move those seats.

Sabadecade

Die Hard Jets Fan
May 25, 2012
Winnipeg MB
Looks like there is a sweet new season ticket sharing service offered by the Jets. Just listed my seat if anyone is interested in buying some games. Please check it out:

https://jets.splitseasontickets.com/public/listing/5054

Section 306 - Row 1 - Seat 16

splitseasontickets.com is the website I told my acct. rep. about in the summer of 2012. I'm not sure how many other people suggested it. I was waiting to do our group's ticket draft using their online system but they only turned it on now and we held our usual draft last week. Maybe next year. Maybe a playoff draft? :sarcasm:

Section 306 - Row 1 is a pretty sweat seat by the way. If you have any single games left when we start making our playoff run, I might be interested to pickup a couple directly from you as opposed to picking singles off seat exchange or via waitlist access. ;) Keep in touch.

TSM

Go Jets Go
Jun 12, 2011
Winnipeg
I got the email about this new service today. Seems like a good idea. I was under the impression that the seats were only available to those on the waiting list...

It's a 3rd party site - not TNSE/Ticketmaster. And where do they get their piece of the financial action? It's free to the STH seller - but do people joining pay an admin fee or something?

Anyway, hope this site helps you move those seats.

Spoke to my rep on the phone; you can cross-post (i.e. via Seat Exchange or SplitSeason). As a STH who just wants to recoup his cost price....selling to a wait list member as a package, or selling them via seat exchange individually, makes no difference to me! I can't go and this way, they are verified seats. I think I prefer this method than FB or Kajiji.

JetsCameHome

Sep 19, 2011
All pre season games, section 319 row 1 seats 19 and 20. 50 bucks for the pair. PM if interested.

snake schneibler

May 4, 2016
I just used the split season share and got 9 games at the cost of sth price to them per game. The people who sold me tickets before, tried to charge me face value for their tickets this year. I'm so glad this feature is there Go Jets Go. Btw these tickets are better and cost less...love this feature!!!:handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap:

misterman

Oct 15, 2008
Hello all. Does anybody have interest in all 45 games in Section 303, row 10? I just got off the wait list and have a commitment in the lower bowl. So for this season, this would be all the games, and at cost. It is being posted on the Share Partner site probably today or tomorrow... lemme know.:handclap:

idontknow

Jul 16, 2011
Wow you definetly saved a bunch of cash SCORE!! Chef, do you get 9 tickets every season or is it just for one?

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
I just used the split season share and got 9 games at the cost of sth price to them per game. The people who sold me tickets before, tried to charge me face value for their tickets this year. I'm so glad this feature is there Go Jets Go. Btw these tickets are better and cost less...love this feature!!!:handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap:

What happens for the playoffs?

tbsol

Jul 7, 2011
Preseason Tickets for Sale in P2 section 120.

Need to sell:

Minnesota Wild - Sept 18th
and
Edmonton Oiler - Sept 20th

shoot me an offer! MUST sell.. cannot make it.
will sell CHEAP.
Face Value is $154/each...

* interesting trades considered.

Close to the Jets home bench.

snake schneibler

May 4, 2016
Wow you definetly saved a bunch of cash SCORE!! Chef, do you get 9 tickets every season or is it just for one?

its just for this season, for now. the thing is, they hook you up with the holder and you communicate via email. so, if I like the seats and everything goes well, I believe I will try to make it an seasonal thing going forward and possibly for the playoffs as well, but, ultimately it will be their decesion

scelaton

Jul 5, 2012
Half Share in Season Tickets in the 300s

I am posting this on behalf of a close relative:

"I have half a season ticket in the 300’s (2 seats) for this season and maybe next if the person wants it.

Particulars are:

2 seats section 312 row 8, seats 7 and 8. This is the end where the Jets shoot twice. You will get half the exhibition games and half the season games and the right to purchase playoff games if they make it.

The cost is $2,054.25."

If interested, PM me and I will put you in touch with him. Thx. s

ukrainianjet

Aug 10, 2012
That's a great deal. I personally got a similar deal in 308, the best P6 section last year. 9 games at cost, including home opener, pens, hawks, red wings and some others. But that was via kijiji. I mean as long as you do the deal in person and ensure the ssh transfers the rights to your jets account, its as safe and reliable as seat exchange. I've never had any issues. Just gotta do your due diligence.

On a separate note, I am looking for a pair of tickets in P5 or P6 to the Lightning game in January 2018 and/or the Capitals game in February 2018. If your a ssh and cant make it and are willing to sell for your cost or slightly above it, shoot me a pm.

its just for this season, for now. the thing is, they hook you up with the holder and you communicate via email. so, if I like the seats and everything goes well, I believe I will try to make it an seasonal thing going forward and possibly for the playoffs as well, but, ultimately it will be their decesion

sting13

Jul 30, 2011
That's a great deal. I personally got a similar deal in 308, the best P6 section last year. 9 games at cost, including home opener, pens, hawks, red wings and some others. But that was via kijiji. I mean as long as you do the deal in person and ensure the ssh transfers the rights to your jets account, its as safe and reliable as seat exchange. I've never had any issues. Just gotta do your due diligence.

On a separate note, I am looking for a pair of tickets in P5 or P6 to the Lightning game in January 2018 and/or the Capitals game in February 2018. If your a ssh and cant make it and are willing to sell for your cost or slightly above it, shoot me a pm.

Just curious as to why you say 308 was the best P6 section last year? Did you try all sections last year?

1430MaroonsRoad

Sep 14, 2011
Winnipeg, MB
Just curious as to why you say 308 was the best P6 section last year? Did you try all sections last year?

I can vouch for 308 being a good P6 section. It's a corner section, the next section over is a higher price category (P5) and you're not watching the game through the netting.

complex

Jun 5, 2011
I am looking for 3 or 4 tickets to the Oilers preseason game on September 20th. Ideally lower bowl tickets. If you have some for sale please PM me.

Repoman

Jun 21, 2012
Winnipeg, MB
Not sure where to put this but I have one ticket available for the forum with Chevy and Maurice tomorrow evening. Pm me if you are interested. Note you must be able to print the ticket. Mobile entries are apparently not allowed.

nobody important

the pessimist returns
Jul 12, 2015
a quiet suburb
Not sure where to put this but I have one ticket available for the forum with Chevy and Maurice tomorrow evening. Pm me if you are interested. Note you must be able to print the ticket. Mobile entries are apparently not allowed.

Well, that should keep the millennial attendance to a minimum. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad