Rumor: Jets might be interested in Chris Tanev?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archiebonker

Feb 11, 2016
Calgary
I've been hearing some rumors that the Jets might not worry about the whole Left Handed D man, and make a bid for the Canucks Chris Tanev.
His brother plays in Winnipeg, he played for a year for the Manitoba Moose and has connections there.

If this is true, this would be good for both teams. Jets will have a very solid Defense and Vancouver will be collecting Draft picks, like they should.

yvrtojfk

Aug 13, 2016
Canada
I've been hearing some rumors that the Jets might not worry about the whole Left Handed D man, and make a bid for the Canucks Chris Tanev.
His brother plays in Winnipeg, he played for a year for the Manitoba Moose and has connections there.

If this is true, this would be good for both teams. Jets will have a very solid Defense and Vancouver will be collecting Draft picks, like they should.

What rumours?

Gstank

Apr 27, 2015
Source?

I would assume the price will be Morrisey + pick/Prospect. Benning has said he needs to get a D-man in return if he was going to trade tanev

ffh

Jul 16, 2016
Source?

I would assume the price will be Morrisey + pick/Prospect. Benning has said he needs to get a D-man in return if he was going to trade tanev

good luck with that

Skiffer55

Logan Stanley's Cup
Jun 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON

Yeeeah, no. At the price it would take to get him not a chance the Jets go after a RHD. And his brother is an AHLer at Best, no guarantee he plays for the Jets again.

Archiebonker

Feb 11, 2016
Calgary
Well, it wouldn't be for Morrissey,

It would be for the first round pick and a prospect if I had to guess. Vancouver needs to fill there team with future talent again. There is nothing there.

LT

XXXX - XXXX - ____ - ____
Jul 23, 2010
You need to provide a source for this to be tagged as a rumor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad