Not open for further replies.

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
1647105818174.png

ThinIce61

Jul 11, 2018
Is there a what the hell is this Jesus H Christ f****** crap thread here somewhere? What a nightmare. I won't be posting here much going forward if this is the way this board is going to be and the nightmare it was to log in. Seriously I am virtually computer and electronics Pejorative Slured and drunk using bolt cutters and a broken bottle of Jim Beam I probably could have done better than this.

There I fell better now. But seriously this is evolution in reverse.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
It’ll take some getting used to, that’s for sure.

The site’s barely functional for me right now so I’m assuming there’s more work being done.
Looks like it may be working now, i have no idea how i was able to make this thread though.:laugh:

Last edited:
Reactions: Luc Labelle

ThinIce61

Jul 11, 2018
Looks like it may be working now, i have no idea how i was able to make this thread though.:laugh:
I'm sure I tried 50 times to log in and kept getting error messages and then when the log in screen would come up and I put in my ID and PW it would give me a message that I didn't do the Captcha thing that wasn't even there when I tried to log in and when I did that it would then time out before logging me in and I'd get the error message again.

That's alot of work for an old dude like with a finite number of days left on this mortal coil.:naughty::naughty::naughty:

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
I'm sure I tried 50 times to log in and kept getting error messages and then when the log in screen would come up and I put in my ID and PW it would give me a message that I didn't do the Captcha thing that wasn't even there when I tried to log in and when I did that it would then time out before logging me in and I'd get the error message again.

That's alot of work for an old dude like with a finite number of days left on this mortal coil.:naughty::naughty::naughty:

Took me several hours of that to finally log in. Cleared my cache and logged in immediately. :laugh: :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad