GDT: Jets @ Habs | Good Vibrations | April 3rd 7:30 PM ET | TSN2 RDS TSN 690 98.5FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Got free tickets to the game so I figured I'd go and watch Price become the goalie with the most games played in franchise history.

Hoping he has a great game, though. Not that I want him to win necessarily, but..

Zhamnov5GoalGame

Former Director of GDT Operations
Jan 14, 2012
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
EWsXF4l.jpg

Line up
Jets

Connor-Scheifele-Wheeler

Ehlers-Stastny-Laine

Perrault-Little-Armia

Copp-Lowry-Tanev

Morrissey-Trouba
Chiarot-Myers
Morrow-Poolman

Hellebuyck
Comrie​

Things won't be confirmed until later today but expect some changes to the Jets line up on the back to back. Mason will likely start in net (first game back from a knee scope). Sami Niku (leading scorer among AHL defensemen, 7th round pick, rookie season) will make his NHL debut, Buff will be back in (he was just resting), not sure what 2 D come out? Jack Roslovic very likely to draw in (Matthias and Dano also possible). Again not sure what forwards would come out?
Good luck tonight.

I got to see a Habs / Caps pre-season game a couple of years ago in Montreal.
It was neat to see an NHL game in another city, I've only done that a couple of times now.

Last edited:

Conflicted Habs fan

"Beauty will save the world" - Dostoyevsky
Sponsor
Nov 23, 2011
Montreal
I'll be at the game tonight. I have been a Habs fan since first coming to Montreal in 2006. I came from Winnipeg and I swore to never watch any NHL game when the Jets left in 1996. In Montreal I literally forgot there was hockey and it was great to feel excited again with the Habs. In 2011 I was ecstatic to see the jets come back. I cheer for both teams now, tonight I will wear the Habs jersey and yet will cheer when the Jets score a goal. My girlfriend, a native Montrealer, will wear my Jets jersey. She's a big Jets fan thanks to me. Looking forward to the game! Go :jets Go!

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Jets fan here, the purple pants made me laugh out loud. Thanks for making my day, best of luck to you guys tonight.

Most here just want a Jets win in regulation tonight. We just want to lose the next 3 games in regulation at this point so wish us luck for next season instead. :) Hope Laine scores 4 tonight.

Reactions: Runner77

SakuKoivu11

Jun 29, 2017
If we finish 3rd last, I tried the lottery sim as of today. We hit the #1 pick 4/10 times. Not bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad